1 Free NOD32 Anti-virus License to the first person who replies
Sep 1, 2009 at 12:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

specto

100+ Head-Fier
My friend went to a conference and they were handing out free 1 year licenses for ESET nod32 Antivirus, so I thought I should give one to the community. It has to be activated by Dec. of 2009.

Sep 1, 2009 at 12:49 PM Post #4 of 9
thanks
biggrin.gif

Sep 1, 2009 at 1:24 PM Post #5 of 9
NOD 32 has been my first choice for paid-for AV for the last six years. It's resource-light, consistent, and surprisingly inexpensive for subscription.

Sep 1, 2009 at 2:20 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by catachresis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NOD 32 has been my first choice for paid-for AV for the last six years. It's resource-light, consistent, and surprisingly inexpensive for subscription.

Yep, I use it too, so I didn't need the license. I use the whole security suite now, and although it isn't as resource friendly as just the av, I still like the features, and it's not horribly resource intensive.

Sep 1, 2009 at 2:30 PM Post #7 of 9
Suprisingly inexpensive? Still too pricey for me, which is why I got bitdefender. Too bad bitdefender hates 64 bit...

Sep 1, 2009 at 2:40 PM Post #8 of 9
aaaaahhh I got it free and licensed beat that hehehe. Thanks again specto. I just replaced avira antivir free edition
biggrin.gif

Sep 1, 2009 at 5:52 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by donunus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
aaaaahhh I got it free and licensed beat that hehehe. Thanks again specto. I just replaced avira antivir free edition
biggrin.gif

Glad to be of service
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back