1,963rd Post!
Oct 24, 2007 at 4:20 AM Post #7 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prozakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's only irrelevant to you.

Actually, if you are referring to his stance on these post count threads, they're irrelevant to me too. It's just more junk to clutter up the forum. Real pointless waste of space if you ask me. That and birthday threads, though those I'm sure will have a lot more resistance as far as getting rid of them versus post count threads. Unnecessary ways to raise a meaningless post count as far as I'm concerned.

*Though from your above post it appears to be sarcasm, but was still a good lead-in to my stance on these type of threads.

Oct 24, 2007 at 4:24 AM Post #8 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon118 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, if you are referring to his stance on these post count threads, they're irrelevant to me too. It's just more junk to clutter up the forum. Real pointless waste of space if you ask me. That and birthday threads, though those I'm sure will have a lot more resistance as far as getting rid of them versus post count threads. Unnecessary ways to raise a meaningless post count as far as I'm concerned.

*Though from your above post it appears to be sarcasm, but was still a good lead-in to my stance on these type of threads.

I did [size=xx-large]NOT[/size] define who [size=xx-large]"YOU"[/size] was in that post.

Oct 24, 2007 at 4:25 AM Post #9 of 25
I am not sarcastic, nor a smart ass. I'm selectively witty.
wink.gif

Oct 24, 2007 at 7:00 AM Post #12 of 25
People should only be allowed just one point count thread ever; their 1,500th post.

Oct 24, 2007 at 7:09 AM Post #13 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People should only be allowed just one point count thread ever; their 1,500th post.

Agreed, if that.

Oct 24, 2007 at 7:51 AM Post #14 of 25
nice.

congratulations BTW

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif

awww... i think it should be like birthdays that get made a fuss of;

18th = 500 posts

21st = 1,000 posts

30th = 1,500 POSTS (H.S)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back