Headphoneus Supremus
Seattle Meet is at:

Lake City Library
12501 28th Ave NE
Seattle WA, 98125

1pm-430pm

Pre-meet TBA
After-meet TBA

Hey guys this is the 1st meet of the year in a new place we have not been before so it should be fun. Pre-meet and aftermeet should be great since this place is close to everything.

And who has new gear??

If this is your first meet bring your gear and a friend, more fun with a friend. Please bring your questions we can answer them.

Feb 11, 2019 at 1:31 AM Post #2 of 32
Curious how an audio meet works in a library? I assume we have some private room(s) ?

I have a ZMF Aeolus on pre-order and mine is currently "Sanding and Finishing". I may or may not have it by the time of the meet, but will bring it over if I do.
Other gear I have which may be of interest, mostly DIY:
Twisted Pear Audio Buffallo IIIse-Pro DAC (ESS9038Pro)
AMB CK2III
RJM Sapphire v4 Amp

I also recently finished a BH Mainline but I guess that is less interesting as it can be heard regularly at BH.

Feb 11, 2019 at 5:18 AM Post #3 of 32
the Lake City library has conference rooms. they are a fish bowl.

Feb 13, 2019 at 4:20 PM Post #5 of 32
I might be interested in making it to this! What are the requirements? I could bring some portable gear, and random headphones potentially. I have the Focal Elegia/Clear/Elex. Campfire Cascad, and a couple of other cans. I could bring in my iFi Nano iDSD Black Label as well. But I need to clear this with the wife first lol (the time that is, make sure we aren't traveling during that time frame).

Feb 13, 2019 at 6:47 PM Post #6 of 32
I have a 3rd gen schiit stack using the modi multibit, and a modded X7 mk II, modded HE-400i, and Sundara, FiiO FH5, A83,

Feb 13, 2019 at 10:50 PM Post #7 of 32
I might be interested in making it to this! What are the requirements? I could bring some portable gear, and random headphones potentially. I have the Focal Elegia/Clear/Elex. Campfire Cascad, and a couple of other cans. I could bring in my iFi Nano iDSD Black Label as well. But I need to clear this with the wife first lol (the time that is, make sure we aren't traveling during that time frame).
Hey there darthpool, we are a jolly bunch. We have been doing this a long time. Bring your gear and have fun. We should have a ton of gear there to audition and try out with your gear.

Feb 13, 2019 at 11:25 PM Post #8 of 32
Cool beans, I more or less have a tentative go ahead. I also can bring in the JDS Atom, and I might have built my Pete Millet Nutube hybrid by then also...not promising the Nutube though, time always alludes me when I try and get DIY projects done. If I'm feeling froggy maybe even bring in some of my more heavy amps.

Feb 16, 2019 at 5:21 PM Post #9 of 32
Cool, another meet, yay !

Can bring the Campfire Andromeda, Atlas and Solaris, Custom PVA Desktop Amp, maybe the Oppo 205, my Geek Pulse XFi randomly died about a year ago, so may be a new DAC might be on the agenda, r2r preferably.

See if you can get TimBimmer to bring his new Holo Spring v2 KTE DAC :)

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2019 at 4:52 PM Post #11 of 32
I may be able to attend. I'm a newbie here and don't have any interesting gear (Sennheiser HD 600, Shure 535s) but I'd love to see and hear some of the more high end gear. Thanks.

Be sure to bring your 600. It's certainly neutral enough to scale up beautifully with the higher end gear that will be there.

Feb 19, 2019 at 10:23 PM Post #14 of 32
I may be interested in attending as well. It's near my parents house, and happens to fall on my mom's birthday, so umm I'll see if I can make some arrangements. :)

Feb 19, 2019 at 11:22 PM Post #15 of 32
Anybody want to hear the Meze Empyrean? I may be able to make it, but am not 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back