☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ The New CavalliAudio.com is now open!
Feb 14, 2016 at 7:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Hi everybody!  
smile.gif

As some of you may have seen - thanks to @reddog 
tongue.gif
 -
 there is an all-new CavalliAudio.com up and running today.  For some time now, Alex and I have felt that a web site update has been too long overdue.  And so, for the past week or so, we've been busy working on a new site for you guys.

It's filled with more information on our amps than ever before, and it features better pics for your viewing pleasure.  
wink.gif
  But more importantly, the new site gives us the ability to offer specialized coupons... coupons that will facilitate the Liquid Carbon Loyalty/Upgrade Discounts we mentioned previously.*

As of this moment, the site is live and ready to take your orders for the very last production batches of our Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold and Liquid Lightning headphone amps.  Once these are gone, they're gone forever, so don't miss your chance to pick one up now!
 ​
 ​
To secure your amp order, we are asking for a 50% non-refundable deposit to initiate the production batches, exactly as we've done in the past.  Please note that we will stop taking orders at the end of day on April 17th, 2016.  I know this doesn't seem like a very long period of time to decide on your purchase, and it's not, but we have to end the ordering period at some point so that we can get production started on everybody's amps.  Based on an April 18th production start date, we expect everyone's amps to start shipping in the Fall of 2016, most likely late August or early September.

With that said, I officially declare that the final batches - of some very awesome and bad ass amps - are now open for ordering!  
smile.gif

*For Liquid Carbon Owners:
If you intend to take advantage of the Liquid Carbon Loyalty/Upgrade Discount program that we posted about a couple of weeks ago, please stand by.  We are updating our Liquid Carbon ownership records based on the warranty transfer requests that have been coming in.  Once we're done, we will be emailing all Liquid Carbon owners directly with their individualized discount codes.  Thanks!

Feb 14, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #2 of 10
Reserved.

Feb 14, 2016 at 9:02 PM Post #3 of 10
The new site looks great, Warren!  I'm blown away that you could get it up looking that good in "a week or so".  Props!

Feb 15, 2016 at 12:09 AM Post #5 of 10

Hi everybody!  
smile.gif

As some of you may have seen - thanks to @reddog 
tongue.gif
 -
 there is an all-new CavalliAudio.com up and running today.  For some time now, Alex and I have felt that a web site update has been too long overdue.  And so, for the past week or so, we've been busy working on a new site for you guys.

It's filled with more information on our amps than ever before, and it features better pics for your viewing pleasure.  
wink.gif
  But more importantly, the new site gives us the ability to offer specialized coupons... coupons that will facilitate the Liquid Carbon Loyalty/Upgrade Discounts we mentioned previously.*

As of this moment, the site is live and ready to take your orders for the very last production batches of our Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold and Liquid Lightning headphone amps.  Once these are gone, they're gone forever, so don't miss your chance to pick one up now!
 ​
 ​
To secure your amp order, we are asking for a 50% non-refundable deposit to initiate the production batches, exactly as we've done in the past.  Please note that we will stop taking orders at the end of day on April 17th, 2016.  I know this doesn't seem like a very long period of time to decide on your purchase, and it's not, but we have to end the ordering period at some point so that we can get production started on everybody's amps.  Based on an April 18th production start date, we expect everyone's amps to start shipping in the Fall of 2016, most likely late August or early September.

With that said, I officially declare that the final batches - of some very awesome and bad ass amps - are now open for ordering!  
smile.gif

Love the new site Warren...you guys did a fantastic job!

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:51 PM Post #6 of 10
My login credentials did not work. I know I read in one of the other threads that someone had the same issue and WR had to register again. I just did with my same email and password, but my order history was not updated. Will our order histories be transferred to the new accounts or will there be another way to show that we purchased the LC?

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:54 PM Post #7 of 10
My login credentials did not work. I know I read in one of the other threads that someone had the same issue and WR had to register again. I just did with my same email and password, but my order history was not updated. Will our order histories be transferred to the new accounts or will there be another way to show that we purchased the LC?

This is a whole new system, and old purchases will not be visible because they could not be transferred from the old backend. Don't worry, Cavalli will be able to tell who ordered a Carbon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back