¿Triple.fi 10 or Atrio MG7 for Basshead?
May 22, 2012 at 2:08 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:
You can get the Atrio from the Future Sonics website for $110 with a coupon code. I don't know it off-hand, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Other than that, I haven't heard the MG7. I do own the TF10 and think they're great. However, I didn't spend $170+ on them.

There are a few things that should help everyone with determining what IEM would be best for you:
Does it need to be [super] comfortable? What is your absolute maximum budget? Is electronic music the only music you'll be listening to, or do you have another favorite genre we need to consider?

TF10?, Why? =/

May 22, 2012 at 2:38 PM Post #18 of 18

Quote:
I got them in a trade...

The maximum I would spend on them would probably be $120. $170 is iffy for me, especially considering the fit.

Don't forget that 5-6 years ago, the TF10 used to compete with the Shure e500 and Westone W3 in the flagship triple driver iem space. Since pricing on the other two have stayed about the same all these years, I'd recommend the TF10 over both if you know you can get it to fit and appreciate the slight v-shaped sound signature.

While my TF10/Null Audio Lune combo cost less than $200, I'd probably be willing to spend around $250 to replace both the iem and cable if they ever kicked the bucket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back