£30 earbuds
Dec 3, 2011 at 8:07 PM Post #2 of 9
the sennheiser mx 880 are about that price on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-MX-880-Earphones-Bass-Driven/dp/B0034L90EO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1322960599&sr=8-2

they're very highly regarded in general in the earbud realm here on head-fi, and for that price i doubt you'll find better earbuds. i have them, and they are quite good. the only "problem" is that i find they need an amp to really shine, but they still sound quite good without one. i've been using them on an ipod touch 4g, not sure how the sansa would compare, but to get good listening levels in a loud environment i have to turn up the ipod to near maximum volume. i have been using a fiio e11 and LOD lately, and that has helped substantially.

Dec 4, 2011 at 7:07 PM Post #4 of 9
mx880 have about the best bass you'll find in earbuds. the inline volume control really isn't a hindrance, i've found. there are plenty of reviews of these earbuds as well as others on this site that cover all aspects of sound quality. but, having used yuin pk1, pk3, final audio piano forte ii, and sennheiser mx880, i can tell you that i've done a good bit of research on earbuds, and you will be very pressed to find a better sounding earbud than mx880 for that price. in fact, the general consensus is that the only earbuds that beat the mx880 are the mx980, which cost about 3 or 4x as much.

Jan 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM Post #8 of 9
I have a great pair of Virtuoso Ear Buds that I purchased from PC Treasures.  They are very inexpensive and I love them!  I actually just ordered two other pairs for my 2 teenagers.  They're very comfortable and not bulky. They don't hurt my ears either, which is a plus! A great product and a great website to boot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back