- Fully balanced audio circuit based on dual AK4490EN DAC, followed with dual MUSE8920 and dual AD8397 headphone amps.
- Low output impedance, to assure best compatibility with senstiive multidriver IEMs - 0.3 ohm on single ended and 0.6 ohm on balanced output
- Support of DSD256 and PCM up to 32/384
- Multifunctional USB C port, allowing M3s to be used both as external DAC with your computer or smarthphone, or as USB transport for external DAC. (best matched with our L2 USB cable)
- Bluetooth 4.1 with apt-X support
- Compatible with HiBy Link feature, control everything from your smartphone over bluetooth
- Comfortable size at 113 x 53 x 14.5 mm, reasonable weight at 135 g
- 3 inch retina screen with 480*800 resolution (300 PPI), newly with Oleophobic coating to reduce finger prints
- Improved battery life with over 13 hours on single charge (balanced output reduces batttery life to 8 hours)
- Standby/hybernation/deep sleep mode
- Beatiful construction from two 2.5D glass panels and aluminum frame
- Available in three colours - Black, titanium grey and royal blue
64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor
The twelve driver flagship by 64Audio, and the first in-ear monitor in history to use the ADEL...
Effect Audio Thor Silver II
Pure Silver Litz cable by Effect Audio
DD Audio DXB-04
Closed-back, full-size portable headphones with wood cups.
Empire Ears Spartan IV CIEM
A four Balanced Armature custom in-ear monitor tuned for neutrality
plusSound X6 T-Metal Headphone Cable
The X6 T-Metal plusSound cable for full-size headphones.