Diana is all about style, and sound. She's someone you like to have around. Designed for the person who appreciates the finest, Diana brings a classy way to wear the world's finest headphones while traveling, relaxing on the beach, or just plain looking good.
Diana is form fitting and comfortable. Patent-pending flat speakers create a wall of sound that tickle the ears with details rarely heard in your music. Front row concert seats on demand while on the go or relaxing at home.
- Made in the USA
- The thinnest boutique headphone in the world sculpted from aircraft grade aluminum for incredible strength
- Sporty leathers and soft Alcantara®, custom exotic skins available
- High-tech ceramic finish keeps her looking good
- EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
- Diana is an amazing concert for one, front row seats always
- Designed to wear indoors or out, Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall- Diana is one tough chic
- Choose from a trio of dress -- Black Onyx, Arctic White, or Coffee
- USA made dual zipper canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
- Weight 330 grams
- Impedance 40 ohms
- Sensitivity 91 dB/mw
- Includes cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with 3.5 mm stereo plug
(4 pin XLR or new 4.4 mm plug optional)
- Large 63 mm patent-pending planar speakers deliver stunning sound
- Diana is machined, finished, and carefully hand assembled in New York, USA
Diana requires a high quality portable audio player or headphone amplifer for best performance.
Originally designed to make you feel
Campfire Audio Solaris
Discover a new frontier of sound. Explore excellence in sonic reproduction. Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA.
iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Earphone
Campfire Audio Atlas
Atlas $1,299.00 Gigantic and Fantastic Sound. Stainless Steel Body. Full Range 10mm A.D.L.C. Diaphragm Dynamic Driver. Designed and Assembled in...
Campfire Audio Vega
Vega combines a single 8.5mm non-crystalline Diamond dynamic driver and a unique liquid metal...