Titanfall
Mar 21, 2014 at 2:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Croozer

500+ Head-Fier
This game is pretty awesome from my point of view, I tossed COD and BF4 in a box, I like the futuristic style and different modes of gameplay between the Titans and the Pilots.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spxGwxJfX2Q[/VIDEO]

Mar 30, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #2 of 8
Yeah, I've had a hard time playing any other games lately.

Picked up Second Son and MGS V on PS4, but all I want to play is more Titanfall.

The gameplay is so frenetic, and the dynamic between the titans and pilots is really interesting.  Also, the speed and manner which you traverse the environment lends itself to some really interesting situations.

my origin is TerancePickles if anyone is interested!

Mar 31, 2014 at 6:18 PM Post #3 of 8
No single player mode? that's a big con for me. 

Apr 2, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #5 of 8
I never had a chance to take a look at the trailer or game play until little after it was announced. As soon as I saw them I was sold, not just titanfall but xbone as well. It felt like the game would be worth overcoming the cons that xbone one had against ps4. Yes, I kinda over hyped it for myself but when it was released I was more than satisfied. 

The only things that bothered me still is the only way to invite a friend to a match is by throwing party/game invites at the same time and not being able to tell the different between random person on my team or person in my party.  Once I get a new monitor I'm going to pick up the pc version. 

Apr 3, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #6 of 8
  I never had a chance to take a look at the trailer or game play until little after it was announced. As soon as I saw them I was sold, not just titanfall but xbone as well. It felt like the game would be worth overcoming the cons that xbone one had against ps4. Yes, I kinda over hyped it for myself but when it was released I was more than satisfied. 

The only things that bothered me still is the only way to invite a friend to a match is by throwing party/game invites at the same time and not being able to tell the different between random person on my team or person in my party.  Once I get a new monitor I'm going to pick up the pc version. 

The pc version is pretty awesome.  Because it runs on a modified source engine (albeit, highly modified) it runs butter smooth on most systems.

I don't think the trailers do it justice.  Once you realize that you can traverse the gameplay area any way you want to it kind of clicks.  You start seeing new avenues and parts of the environment you can use to wall run and jump over/on.

The game lends itself to so many, "oh man, what I just did was so cool, I hope someone saw that!" situations, and everyone loves those =)

Apr 5, 2014 at 1:21 AM Post #7 of 8
I also play the PC version, I recently picked up the Collector Edition.

Currently at Gen 3 and climbing.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu4hhNtd_OA[/VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back