Tapatalk stopped working
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #17 of 31
Hi,

Tapatalk was working fine until last Friday. It's not showing unread posts, subscribed threads or participated threads. I mostly browse forums on my iPhone and doing it in Tapatalk is better and easier than in the mobile site. I hope the mods can look into this.

Joe

Mar 30, 2016 at 3:21 AM Post #18 of 31
Hi,

Tapatalk was working fine until last Friday. It's not showing unread posts, subscribed threads or participated threads. I mostly browse forums on my iPhone and doing it in Tapatalk is better and easier than in the mobile site. I hope the mods can look into this.

Joe

I've installed it and I'll give it a go to see if it works for me. They've changed the UI since I last used it so I'm not sure what I should be expecting. 

Mar 30, 2016 at 9:28 AM Post #20 of 31
  It would be great if Tapatalk support will be restored! It's a pain to answer threads here via web forms, even in mobile version!

I replied to a thread using Tapatalk fine in the latest iOS.

Mar 30, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #21 of 31
I don't think it is problem with the site it's a problem of connecting to Tapatalk servers. I'm responding to the topic using Tapatalk for Android right now and had no problems for a while already. The only what doesn't work for me that when you open a thread it doesn't bring you to the first unread post since your previous visit and threads having new posts are not highlighted they all look like if you already read them

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mar 30, 2016 at 12:26 PM Post #22 of 31

It would be great if Tapatalk support will be restored! It's a pain to answer threads here via web forms, even in mobile version!

I replied to a thread using Tapatalk fine in the latest iOS.

Yes, but Tapatalk does not show unread threads and posts I'm subscribed to! Before posting an answer, I need to find new posts, read them, and only then - reply, if required. If I have to read new posts via web interface, I have to answer via web interface too, and it's a pain!

Aug 17, 2016 at 4:02 PM Post #25 of 31
Please disregard. Just uninstalled and reinstalled and the app is working fine.
Does it show you threads you've subscribed to with unread posts, and jumps to the first unread post?

Aug 21, 2016 at 2:11 AM Post #27 of 31
I'm having problems opening forum links in Tapatalk... Both links from Chrome and within Tapatalk itself. Also can't figure out how to edit my posts in Tapatalk.

Sent from my E5803 using a highly trained, special forces carrier pigeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back