Reveel Sound - Interesting small things !
Jan 20, 2014 at 8:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

silentmoon

Member of the Trade: 3kshop (Vietnam)
I've got this one from Reveelsound. It is designed and developed by BGST ( whish is very famous with BSG QOL Signal completion stage ). It has an headphone amp inside but when you switch to "bypass" mode, it plays with no amp at all. I pair it with my Sony Arco S and Grado SR225 , it significantly enhance the sound quality. Music comes along with some micro details which I have never heard before ( even with head-amp i've owned such as Lisa 3 or Pico Slim ), without boosting to volume ups. Very very great ! 

Jan 21, 2014 at 12:42 AM Post #4 of 8
  not sure about it, but looks interesting

yup, it's not an amp ( although you can turn on the amp option ), otherwise, it can use as signal boosting , you can find more information here, about BSG Technology : 

https://www.bsgt.com/shop/products/  

Now the big thing becomes smaller in to a pocket size device. In my taste , it's worth trying. 

Jan 22, 2014 at 9:11 PM Post #5 of 8
I'm eager to see and hear this one. I heard a demo of thne qol signal completion box at THE newport 18 months ago. It made a real and obvious difference. I heard nothing worsened, but a wider soundstage and more separation of instruments, voices, etc. More differences were evident with some material than with others, but almost everything seemed a little bland when the processing was bypassed. Allthough iit looked and sounded well-made, it seemed a bit expensive for my modest toy budget.
The rep was excited about future devices, now it appears.

Jan 22, 2014 at 11:02 PM Post #6 of 8
Here is a good description from a third party:

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/ces-2014-show-highlight-bsg-technologies-reveel-signal-completion-stage-headphones

I'm curious about such things, having purchased Dolby Headphone products in the past including the JVC SU-DH1, but this one seems odd given the technical justification involving Golden Ratios which I personally only associate with really good spirals (snail shells and the like).  

Jul 9, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #8 of 8
And three and a half years later I found one new for $4 shipped. Not sure what to think of the little guy, but it's interesting. Material quality reminds me of cheap toy plastic however. Then again, all I care about is the sound.

Just do a search for Reveel portable Amp on eBay, it's totally worth the $4 shipped.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back