Official New York Spring Meet Sat June 10 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 7:46 PM Post #181 of 280
I'll be bringing my PCDPs. Probably a couple of my IEMs and V-Modas

May 26, 2017 at 2:22 AM Post #182 of 280
Still not sure what I'll bring. May only bring my Opus 1, Mojo, and some headphones. Really not feeling bringing my rack; its too heavy.

Is anyone already planning on bringing a Woo WA22? If not, does anyone want someone to? I could be that someone.

Last edited:
May 26, 2017 at 9:51 AM Post #183 of 280
I'm moving to NYC on June 1 from the DC area. I would love to get to this meet but won't have a car. Will anyone coming from the city be willing to carpool?

May 26, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #184 of 280
I'm moving to NYC on June 1 from the DC area. I would love to get to this meet but won't have a car. Will anyone coming from the city be willing to carpool?
You can take the LIRR out of penn station to Babylon 1 hour train ride info in first post ,if you can't get a ride.

May 27, 2017 at 12:06 PM Post #188 of 280
You can take the LIRR out of penn station to Babylon 1 hour train ride info in first post ,if you can't get a ride.

I've done this and it really is a great way to go. I thought I'd be doing this this year as a matter of fact. But I'm putting a plan together to bring a few pieces of my gear; in which case I won't be leaving from NYC. But if that changes, I'll be doing what bozebuttons said anyway and taking the train from NYC. Again, highly recommended. The hall is like a one or two minute walk from the Babylon train station. That's like walking one or two city blocks.

Last edited:
May 28, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #189 of 280
Just added a little bit of extra music to my collection in the last few days (mostly from 2017 and late 2016), so my collection is all set for my trip to the U.S. -- ready to be enjoyed to the maximum, and ready to share with anyone who wants it, as long as he has his own PC with him. You can read my latest post about it on the topic thread about collecting music.

I'll be bringing my...V-Modas

Cool! Can't wait to get your impressions when you plug your own M-100 headphones into my portable dual-listening setup. I designed DiscoProJoe's Rockbox EQ Presets specifically for the V-Moda M-100.

赵先生谢谢你喜欢我的帖子,很期待在会议认识你! :slight_smile:
Thanks for liking my posts, Mr. Zhao! I look forward to meeting you at the meetup.

May 28, 2017 at 7:03 PM Post #190 of 280
I've done this and it really is a great way to go. I thought I'd be doing this this year as a matter of fact. But I'm putting a plan together to bring a few pieces of my gear; in which case I won't be leaving from NYC. But if that changes, I'll be doing what bozebuttons said anyway and taking the train from NYC. Again, highly recommended. The hall is like a one or two minute walk from the Babylon train station. That's like walking one or two city blocks.

Lol I suppose I should get over my aversion to public transportation now that I'll be living in NYC. I'm just a bit apprehensive about lugging my gear on the subway and walking around with everything. Still holding out hope someone with a car will see this and take pity.

May 30, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #192 of 280
:frowning2:Have to back out, very sad...
Family obligations (Work and family seem to get in the way of good audio sometimes...)
Have fun all, really sorry to miss this one.

May 30, 2017 at 3:12 PM Post #193 of 280
:frowning2:Have to back out, very sad...
Family obligations (Work and family seem to get in the way of good audio sometimes...)
Have fun all, really sorry to miss this one.
Sorry to hear that!
11 days & counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back