New Forum Tips and Tricks!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2017 at 4:06 PM Post #19 of 66
Thanks for doing this, but I am smiling tears that is so bitter because since when does forums give me this hard time to navigate around and need instructions ? If ever ...lol
It's only been one day, give it time! Not only will we get used to it, but they're actively working on improving things.

:beerchug:

Apr 28, 2017 at 6:00 PM Post #20 of 66
I don't understand: In the management of my Alerts, in the chapter "Receive an alert when someone", I UN-marked booth :
  • Replies to a watched thread
  • Attaches a file to a subscribed thread
But.... I still receive an email each time someone replie to a thread I watch !!?

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 6:05 PM Post #21 of 66
I don't understand: In the management of my Alerts, in the chapter "Receive an alert when someone", I UN-marked booth :
  • Replies to a watched thread
  • Attaches a file to a subscribed thread
But.... I still receive an email each time someone replie to a thread I watch !!?

Weird, I have never gotten emails on those. I wonder if they're tweaking implementation as we speak...?

Apr 28, 2017 at 11:11 PM Post #24 of 66
I thought I was doing that, but I must be doing something wrong.

Apr 28, 2017 at 11:14 PM Post #25 of 66
I thought I was doing that, but I must be doing something wrong.

Hmm, I just went into the signature editor to show you my code and it stripped out the size code. If I try to resave mine, it'll make it big again. Looks like they're still tweaking the system. You might want to make an official request for that functionality in the feedback thread.

Apr 29, 2017 at 3:05 AM Post #27 of 66
i cant believe you removed thread photos ! I used to enjoy looking at them or using them to find a discussion...

Apr 30, 2017 at 11:05 PM Post #30 of 66
How do I delete private messages, the drop down window don't have that action. I thought I had deleted them before, but now they are back with the new software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back