MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
May 5, 2017 at 6:31 AM Post #2,823 of 3,265
Absolutely source and file quality make a difference. JMHO, I personally would NEVER use a phone as a music source when there are Mid-High end DAPS that can utilize High Res files that are so much better.

:beerchug::beerchug: TWIN

Last edited:
May 9, 2017 at 8:42 AM Post #2,826 of 3,265
Absolutely source and file quality make a difference. JMHO, I personally would NEVER use a phone as a music source when there are Mid-High end DAPS that can utilize High Res files that are so much better.

:beerchug::beerchug: TWIN
For me I'd rather not have to carry anything extra than I have to and a phone by itself with everything else I normally carry is enough.

May 18, 2017 at 8:21 AM Post #2,827 of 3,265
Hi ,

Do you guys know where to buy it cheapest in europe?

Is it a worthy upgrade over Urbanfun hifi?

How does it perform when it's compared to lz a4,k3 pro,it03 ?

Edit : i use df black as a source and am listening almost all genres.

Last edited:
May 18, 2017 at 9:33 AM Post #2,828 of 3,265
For me I'd rather not have to carry anything extra than I have to and a phone by itself with everything else I normally carry is enough.
Unfortunately with an ever increasing amount of harder to drive IEMs you are not going to hear them at their full potential without an "Upgraded" source.

JMHO

:sunglasses::sunglasses: TWIN

May 18, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #2,829 of 3,265
Hi ,

Do you guys know where to buy it cheapest in europe?

Is it a worthy upgrade over Urbanfun hifi?

How does it perform when it's compared to lz a4,k3 pro,it03 ?

Edit : i use df black as a source and am listening almost all genres.

Amazon uk have 2 left at £138.99. Amazon.de have them at 158 euros or there abouts.

Jun 6, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #2,832 of 3,265
Hey guys... so I recently got a set of P1s, I love them and they sound wonderful for the most part. One issue I've noticed though is that one of them is missing the wax guard screen. I'm worried it's fallen inside the housing. Is this something that can be fixed easily? Should I be worried about it potentially falling into my ear canal? If it has fallen inside could it potentially impact the sound negatively?

Jun 6, 2017 at 6:55 PM Post #2,835 of 3,265
Wow, they really are fast! They just emailed me saying they are mailing out replacement wax guard screens. They didn't really answer all my questions unfortunately but I guess installing a new one should be good enough? I'm concerned about having the other screen inside the housing - anyone have thoughts on whether this will impact the sound quality? It seems like it could potentially vibrate or something, although I don't notice anything unusual about the sound with it currently. It may be that it was never installed, or fell out and isn't actually inside the housing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back