HIFIMAN’s Lucky Upgrade Opportunity
Aug 12, 2016 at 5:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 174

By now, you may have heard that we are about to launch new and improved V2 versions of HE1000 and Edition X. V2 will offer increased comfort, more flexibility in adjustment, better fit and finish and even better sound.

So to thank our most loyal HIFIMAN fans, we are going to upgrade current HE1000 and Edition X owners with a V2 version of their respective model. In the first month, we will select five owners with a brand new V2 version. Then we will choose three per month after that while the program lasts!

Here is how to qualify:

• Send us proof of purchase for your HE1000 or Edition X
  • Tell us your HeadFi ID
  • Send an email to customerservice@hifiman.com and say “Upgrade me”

Thanks for your interest and good luck!

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Aug 12, 2016 at 7:15 AM Post #2 of 174
will there be a program for non selected members?

Aug 12, 2016 at 8:40 AM Post #4 of 174
I think this is a good idea, but those who purchased within a month or two of the announcement should be guarantee an upgrade.

Aug 12, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #6 of 174
Mail sent!

Aug 12, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #8 of 174
Hows about some love for us "vintage" owners?

HE-500?

No? It was worth a shot

Aug 12, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #9 of 174
@TeamHiFiMAN I have just a couple of questions.

1. Does the upgrade cost anything? If so, how much?

2. If I originally participated in the HE1000 beta program, how would I go about showing proof of purchase? I didn't exactly buy from any store in that case (it was more of a direct transaction with Hifiman, not even through the Hifiman store).

Aug 12, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #10 of 174
what about those who were not selected? will they be able to pay for the upgrade at a preferential pricing (with proof of purchase of course)?

While I appreciate the opportunity for free upgrade, there are simply far too many V1 in the wild to spend our time waiting for 3 per month to get upgraded. Let's say if a thousand of V1 were sold, it will take years to even be selected...and going by the speed of the new revision taking place, we might be looking at HE-1000 V5 by then 
triportsad.gif

Aug 12, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #12 of 174
Sent my info in. Hope I get upgraded!

Aug 13, 2016 at 12:04 AM Post #14 of 174
what about those who were not selected? will they be able to pay for the upgrade at a preferential pricing (with proof of purchase of course)?

While I appreciate the opportunity for free upgrade, there are simply far too many V1 in the wild to spend our time waiting for 3 per month to get upgraded. Let's say if a thousand of V1 were sold, it will take years to even be selected...and going by the speed of the new revision taking place, we might be looking at HE-1000 V5 by then :triportsad:

Free lunches do happen. HFM rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back