DLeeWebb Breaks 65,000 posts - Daylight Still Second
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2017 at 10:26 PM Post #362 of 1,051
I got robbed!!!
Looks like we all did, haha! But, hey, the "missing" post count may magically appear like it did the last Head-Fi transition...we shall see!

Apr 30, 2017 at 11:49 PM Post #363 of 1,051
After the dog's breakfast resulting from the last forum update, it's become a nightmare trying to keep up with the stats, including some bright posters who hace restricted access to their profiles.

Yes, but the strictest privacy setting for restricting profile views is to restrict them to followers only. Why aren't you following me, wink? Everybody should follow me. If I can get 10,000 followers and 100,000 likes by the end of the week, I'll do a humongous giveaway for all of my fans. I won't say that there will be any Stax in the works, but you can be sure that I'll have a bunch of used EarPods ready to give away.

May 1, 2017 at 1:51 AM Post #364 of 1,051
It worked out.

Seems this forum doesn't like serial searching on an intensive scale.

After a half hour or so cessation of my onslaught, it all came good.

May 1, 2017 at 7:51 AM Post #368 of 1,051
"Darn it, @wink! You had me laughing with hystericalness and heavyhearted with mournfulness, all in the same post! Great job with the super sluething, and vibrant grandiloquence nonetheless!"

Grandiloquence....? grandiloquence indeed....!!!!
The fact of the matter turns out perchance that I blew my one and only once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be ensconced into the hallowed portals of that elie coterie of prosaic penmanship that subscribes to the nom-de-plume of Grandiose Grandiloquent Gentry & Germane Garralous Guests United.
It appears that the board of referees that garner the prospective members and vote on their instalment into the same elite establishment could not determine whether I was a suitable candidate for membership.
Of the ten voting jury, upon perusing samples of my penmanship, were almost unanimous in their rejection of my suitability for this august body and thereby sealed my lifetime exclusion thereof.

The voting was as follows.
Four judges deemed my literature as coming under the head of gobbledygook.
Four judges were of the decided opinion that I was over-qualified for inclusion.
One judge could not stand the thought of the competition I would occasion upon his presidency were I given entry.
One judge thought they were voting for myself to go out for the pizza and coffee. His was the only YEA vote.

Thus I was spared the ignomity of unanimity of rejection....... Big, fat, hairy deal.
It's not as if this would cause me to scream, jump up and down, and tear up paper in frustration and rage.

Thus I stand as the lone arranger, in search for the lost diphthong, the corrector of mixed metaphores, and discoverer of new and original onomatopoeic oral and written utterances that pass unnoticed by those of a moderate education, and are unacquainted with the peremptory fiats of the higher class of verbal flatulence.

May 2, 2017 at 3:23 AM Post #372 of 1,051
You think if I put the magic crystals I use to de-noise my cables next to my Zodiac DAC, that the interactions with the internal fermoclock will result in enough temporal oscillations to transport them out of the depths of the nebula? Or maybe just call them an Uber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back