Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jun 1, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #9,301 of 33,689
I also find the 1More Triple too microphonic and only wear it over ear. Maybe it's just me.:ksc75smile:

Jun 1, 2017 at 5:51 PM Post #9,303 of 33,689
Kinda kills any desire to try them. I don't need any more sitting totally still phones.

They're still worth trying. I really like mine.

A cable cinch reduces the microphonics by 75% (small plastic cable tie, micro strip of velcro, bread bag tie wrap, small knot of string, etc).

I also improved the sound and eliminated driver flex in 1 side by enlarging the vent hole slightly.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017 at 5:52 PM Post #9,304 of 33,689
A cable cinch reduces the microphonics by 75% (small plastic cable tie, micro strip of velcro, bread bag tie wrap, small knot of string, etc).
need photo

Jun 1, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #9,305 of 33,689
I also find the 1More Triple too microphonic and only wear it over ear. Maybe it's just me.:ksc75smile:

Not just you - the microphonics on the 1More is bad.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017 at 7:08 PM Post #9,306 of 33,689
Jun 1, 2017 at 7:16 PM Post #9,307 of 33,689
Anyone know anything about the dodocool DA108? It's not the hybrid BK35 clone that some of us are familiar with. This is a High-Res certified single 9mm titanium driver.

Reviews on AE look really promising, but I generally take those for a grain of salt.

Frequency graph looks promising as well.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/dod...-Stereo-Earphone-with-Remote/32787464392.html

dodocool.jpg

Jun 1, 2017 at 8:59 PM Post #9,308 of 33,689
So I finally listened to the Seahf AWK-009 today. Great sound for $10! Aside from some treble brightness, these are very enjoyable. Nice bass slam, good clarity, definitely sounds above and beyond it's price by a long shot. I'm torn if I like KZ or the Seahf better as gifts at this price point.

Jun 2, 2017 at 1:07 AM Post #9,312 of 33,689
So I finally listened to the Seahf AWK-009 today. Great sound for $10! Aside from some treble brightness, these are very enjoyable. Nice bass slam, good clarity, definitely sounds above and beyond it's price by a long shot. I'm torn if I like KZ or the Seahf better as gifts at this price point.

yes, i've been using mine with my Sansa Clip+ and they are pretty decent. Nice bass thump when i boost the bass using EQ setting. Highs are a bit piercing, but again, I adjust with EQ.

Over all, a nice earphone for the price, even if it's nothing spectacular.

20170518_112109_hdr.jpg

Jun 2, 2017 at 3:02 AM Post #9,314 of 33,689
So I'm a little curious. With your various cans and iems, what goes into deciding whether you want to listen worth over ear or iems? I used Shure Se530 exclusively for about 5 years until I discovered the joy of GOOD over ear cans and high quality music files. The only item I have currently are those and KZ ZST. I am very happy with the ZST but soundstage, etc do not compare to full size cans. Willing to pick up other low cost quality Chinese item to see what they offer but haven't really heard anything outside of Isine that made me want item moreso than cans

Jun 2, 2017 at 4:08 AM Post #9,315 of 33,689
So I'm a little curious. With your various cans and iems, what goes into deciding whether you want to listen worth over ear or iems? I used Shure Se530 exclusively for about 5 years until I discovered the joy of GOOD over ear cans and high quality music files. The only item I have currently are those and KZ ZST. I am very happy with the ZST but soundstage, etc do not compare to full size cans. Willing to pick up other low cost quality Chinese item to see what they offer but haven't really heard anything outside of Isine that made me want item moreso than cans

He means listening with the cable routed over the ear so that it minimises the transmission cable noise. If you want a IEM that has a big soundstage then try Ty Hi Z G3, I often call them my IEM version of the Q702.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back