TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Jul 13, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #196 of 813
Well i don’t know i can wait for u18 to try or not, because it takes too long lolz. I may sell my gears to get one haha.
You haven't tried even once and yet you are selling your gears to get it? that's insane

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2017 at 8:37 PM Post #198 of 813
At my city, no place i can try these things. All my gears i bought base on reviews. I'm interested in this a18 for a while, but the wait is too long. That's why i sell my gears to get it.
Reading review is one thing but that is just a reference, their sound signature is another story so don't take it seriously. I have u18 with me now I can honestly say I prefer my Aether better.
If you read my comparison with Pristine which is 3x less, you could understand that unless you like the signature by any means , have already listened to it and want to have certain top end technicality that it has , in this case layering capability and prefer it alone along with money to spend then you should go ahead but other than that, it's not a good move imo

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2017 at 5:40 PM Post #199 of 813
Hello all.
I apologize but I'm going to be delayed in getting these phones out on fedex. The situation is my debit was lost about 4 days ago and at the moment I haven't enough on my person to send these off and be able to do what I need till Friday. Friday is when I get paid and can send these off forth with at one day shipping with the cost totaling a little over a hundred dollars (shipping to Hawaii in this instance).

I apologize for making those being so patient in waiting and understand if this excludes me from future tours.

Again my sincerest apologies.

Jul 17, 2017 at 5:58 PM Post #200 of 813
crap happens, but I don't think you need to ship it overnight unless @Barra says so. Just ship it 2 day air, I'm fine with that so long as the powers that be are.

Jul 17, 2017 at 8:18 PM Post #204 of 813
Jul 18, 2017 at 8:19 PM Post #205 of 813
Is it too late to enter on the tour?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back