TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Jul 1, 2017 at 9:11 PM Post #182 of 813
Kyle sanders- Blackfoot Idaho

Would love to audition per the terms! Hope I'm not too late!

Jul 2, 2017 at 1:42 AM Post #183 of 813
Jul 2, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #184 of 813
That's excellent, thanks!

Jul 6, 2017 at 8:33 AM Post #186 of 813
Hi @Barra , I live in Warrensburg, MO and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

Jul 7, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #187 of 813
Received the tour kit from @smk5r in perfect condition, Pm-ed @Vodkamelon for the next

Jul 9, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #189 of 813
Received in good order thanks to @nmatheis.
So far I only had a chance to listen to the fourte with the lg v10. This was on the bus ride back home after work so listening was brief. However, the pairing with the two was more pleasant than the nt6pro. @nmatheis before hand had told me quickly his impressions that the fourte was a warm iem. This combination lent itself well to listening, but again with regards to TOTL iems it showed the limits of the LG V10s abilities. Just a heads up as well, for all those curious. I have been fortunate enough to procure a very exceptional cable of which I look forward to subjectively testing for differences in performance with the remaining tours I'm on. This cable happens to be a DHC prion4 iem cable, one of which Peter will ever make, unfortunately for others who might be interested in the proposition of acquiring. I have never quite tested cables of this caliber for audio effect, though I figure I'm starting at a good place. If anyone would be interested in those impressions I might look into starting a separate thread, or just continuing posting in each TOTL tour.

Regards

Jul 9, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #190 of 813
@nmatheis , I am sorry to put you in this spot, but I am starting to feel that you lack consideration for other tour participants.

AAW Tour Delay:
You received the AAW Tour kit on June 7 and the next participant (darvenzia) received the kit only on June 26. Even if the shipping alone took 5 days, it seems you held onto the kit for 2 weeks.

Hidition Tour Delay:
You received the Hidition Tour kit on June 13 and you handed off the kit to the next participant (ExpiredLabel) only on Jun 26. Even after excluding the receipt and passing-on days, you had the kit with you for 12 days.

64Audio Tour Delay:
You received the tour kit on June 27 and handed off the kit to the next participant (ExpiredLabel) only on July 8. That is again 10 days despite Barra reminding us to stick to the tour rules. I know you made a post on July 5 that you PMed ExpiredLabel to pass on the tour kit on July 6. I don't want to guess what went wrong there, but Barra has requested us to keep the tour moving by shipping the kit to the subsequent participant in the tour, if the actual next participant was not available.

Despite the consistent delays you haven't even had the courtesy to explain the reason for the delay, let alone apologize. We are grown-ups here and must take it upon ourselves to abide by the rules and keep the tour moving. We can't expect @Barra to constantly police the logistics of the tour.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017 at 11:56 PM Post #192 of 813
@nmatheis , I am sorry to put you in this spot, but I am starting to feel that you lack consideration for other tour participants.

AAW Tour Delay:
You received the AAW Tour kit on June 7 and the next participant (darvenzia) received the kit only on June 26. Even if the shipping alone took 5 days, it seems you held onto the kit for 2 weeks.

Hidition Tour Delay:
You received the Hidition Tour kit on June 13 and you handed off the kit to the next participant (ExpiredLabel) only on Jun 26. Even after excluding the receipt and passing-on days, you had the kit with you for 12 days.

64Audio Tour Delay:
You received the tour kit on June 27 and handed off the kit to the next participant (ExpiredLabel) only on July 8. That is again 10 days despite Barra reminding us to stick to the tour rules. I know you made a post on July 5 that you PMed ExpiredLabel to pass on the tour kit on July 6. I don't want to guess what went wrong there, but Barra has requested us to keep the tour moving by shipping the kit to the subsequent participant in the tour, if the actual next participant was not available.

Despite the consistent delays you haven't even had the courtesy to explain the reason for the delay, let alone apologize. We are grown-ups here and must take it upon ourselves to abide by the rules and keep the tour moving. We can't expect @Barra to constantly police the logistics of the tour.

If this is the case, cut him off on the next tour, hehehe j/k I'm guessing he like the IEM too much to passed it on to the next person

Jul 11, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #194 of 813

64Audio Tour Delay:

Don't want to get involved in the emphasis of this post, but I do want to get some clarification on the 64Audio tour so I don't screw it up. We're supposed to get 7 days to demo starting the day after receipt, and allow 2 days for shipment to the next tour participant, for a time frame of 9 days? Is this correct? Thanks!

Jul 11, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #195 of 813
Tour Audition Clarification
The spirit of this tour is to allow our US Head-Fiers a unique opportunity to hear a very special set of Flagship IEMs that they may not have been able to hear otherwise. However, there are a large number of people in line and only two demo kits for all of us to listen to so we need to keep this tour moving to be fair to all. Those lucky enough to be first in line are therefore tasked with keeping the kits moving to be fair and communicating their impressions to keep those waiting "entertained". :relaxed:

Again, the spirit is a 7 day audition, but there is grey area - such as Sundays when the mail is closed or emergencies that do happen - it is not an exact science. However, we should do our best to get the kit mailed out on the 8th day and communicate our progress. Most delays can be avoided by following the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back