The Essence ONE MUSES Edition is built using the best audio op-amps we could find. When placed in the Essence One, JRC's MUSES op-amps deliver musicality and sparkle that justified releasing a model incorporating them from the get-go. Feature wise, this model is identical to the Essence One, barring one small change to our design; adding a configurable gain jumper for high sensitivity headphones, making this one of the most versatile products available at the price. Whether you need a headphone amp, DAC or pre-amp, the MUSES Edition delivers.
- Powered by six top-notch MUSES 01 Op-Amps for crystal clear and spacious sound
- MUSES 01 feature a custom layout providing 150dB channel separation, and are built using oxygen-free copper lead-outs
- 8x symmetrical up-sampling technology for ultra-low sound distortion
- Dedicated 600ohm headphone amplifier for clearest detail
- Ultra-high 120dB SNR for pure sound
Product page: http://www.asus.com/Sound_Cards_and_DigitaltoAnalog_Converters/Xonar_Essence_One_MUSES_Edition/
● Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Front-out) : 120 dB
● Output THD+N at 1kHz (Front-out) : >0.000316 %(-110 dB)
● Frequency Response (-3dB, 24bit/192KHz input) :10 Hz to 48 KHz
Output/Input Full-Scale Voltage:
● Balanced Output: 4 Vrms ( Vp-p)
● Unbalanced Output: 2 Vrms ( Vp-p)
● Headphone: 7 Vrms ( Vp-p)
Sample Rate and Resolution
● Playback Sample Rate and Resolution: 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
● Upsampling capability: Up to 352.8 kHz (44.1K 88.2K 176.4KkHz input) or 384 kHz (48K/96K/192KkHz input), 32bit
● 1 x 6.3 mm jack (1/4") Headphone out
● 2 x RCA (Un-Balanced)
● 2 x XLR (Balanced)
● 2 x S/PDIF in (1 x Optical (Toslink)/1 x Coaxial)
●S/PDFI Receiver: AKM 4113
●DSP: ADI ADSP-21261
●D-A Converter for Analog Inputs: TI PCM1795
●Power Input Jack: IEC AC Inlet
●Volume controller: Balanced Output: Quad Units Taper B Potentiometer; Headphone Output: Quad Units Taper B Potentiometer
●Voltage Selector: AC 115V/223V Slide Switch
●Balanced/Un-balanced I/V: 4 x MUSES 01
●Balanced/ Un-balanced LFP: 2 x MUSES 01
●Balanced /Un-balanced Buffer: 3 x LM4562NA
●Headphone: 2 x LME49600
●Crystal clock: 12MHz For USB; 24.576MHz For S/PDIF
●Oscillator: 45.1584MHz (for 44.1KHz sample rate); 49.152MHz (For 48KHz sample rate)
●One color LED: Ø3mm Lamp LED Blue color
●2 color LED: Ø3mm Lamp LED Multi color(Blue and Red)
Asus Xonar Essence One MUSES Edition
Recent User Reviews
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!
Digital media form an increasingly popular source of entertainment, with superb ease of access....
Toxic Cables Silver Poison
The wire used for this cable is something very special and made only for me. Pure OCC Silver...
Etymotic Research ER-4PT In-Ear Earphones
Meet the Nexus S with Android 2.3. Samsung and Google deliver Nexus S, the world’s first handset...
The SABRE A18 is one of the Class A headphone amplifier that uses the discrete components. The...
LCM-5 is the latest masterpiece from LEAR and which is built and designed with 5 drivers, 3 ways...