Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Jun 29, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #12,106 of 14,284
@Narayan23 I don't believe Mr. Rick has an ugly watch one and he has quite the collection:smile:

I love that Rangeman Maurice, that translucent yellow on dark blue band is striking:thumbsup: My three are not even worthy of posting anymore:laughing: Front side of the old J-Springs is still not too shabby and still running like a top:sunglasses:

Thanks, my man! Expensive G, but hey, you only live once! :smile:

Front side looking LEGIT!

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017 at 8:40 PM Post #12,107 of 14,284
My new G-Shock came in today, but I still can't update my main watch post since the Head-Fi transition, because of this:

IMG_1471.PNG

Since the Head-Fi transition, I have 6 more G-Shocks to add to my main G-Shock list post.

Hopefully I'll be able to share the G-Shocks to the main post, soon.

Jul 8, 2017 at 11:27 PM Post #12,108 of 14,284
Ah, busted out for being a band width hog eh:rolling_eyes:

Jul 9, 2017 at 12:03 AM Post #12,109 of 14,284
Ah, busted out for being a band width hog eh:rolling_eyes:
That post is nothing compared to this: https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/canjam-london-2016-experience-and-multi-product-reviews.819477/

This affects every post that people update that have more than 25 pictures attached - those posts are not able to be updated at all. Reviews with info and pictures are not able to be updated, if they are not posted in the review template (which I didn't like posting in before the Head-Fi transition because the template had limitations) - posting was where I was able to do as much as possible -- but currently, I can do absolutely nothing with those specific posts, if I try to add even one picture.

:beerchug::floatsmile::right_facing_fist: (imagine a brown-skinned fist bump)

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2017 at 10:28 PM Post #12,112 of 14,284
The others are nice as well. :grinning: G's, other than mine, are still rare in this thread, so it's like when I see one, it's pretty cool, in my opinion. :man_dancing: (imagine a dark-skinned Disco Stu).

Your timepiece looks gorgeous from the back!

I like the Limited Edition, but I've been kind of picky, wanting to only get ones that I feel are really really awesome. This one is really awesome, but I dunno...maybe I'll pick it up if it's on sale or something in the future.

Here's one I do want though:

GW-9403KJ-9

Yeah, this one I definitely like better.
An awesome Summer watch!!!
Enjoy!

Jul 13, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #12,113 of 14,284
Yeah, this one I definitely like better.
An awesome Summer watch!!!
Enjoy!
Thank you sir! I brought it to CanJam London to go with the gold and blue Arsenal team away kit that I'll be wearing during my stay in London.

Looks even better in person!

Jul 23, 2017 at 9:54 AM Post #12,115 of 14,284
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Selfwinding Tourbillon Chronograph Watch

This is an ideal watch for me, but the price is ridiculous for me to afford(278k!). Is there anything in a reasonable price range that look even close to this watch? Yeah, the watch doesn't have a classical look, but more of a modern design, so it maybe too much for some.

Even the replica of this is expensive!

Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Offshore-Tourbillon-Chronograph-11.jpg

Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Offshore-Tourbillon-Chronograph-12.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #12,116 of 14,284
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Selfwinding Tourbillon Chronograph Watch

This is an ideal watch for me, but the price is ridiculous for me to afford(278k!). Is there anything in a reasonable price range that look even close to this watch? Yeah, the watch doesn't have a classical look, but more of a modern design, so it maybe too much for some.

Even the replica of this is expensive!

:confounded:Hmm, for my $278K I believe a nice Seiko GS and say a beach house would be in order:rolling_eyes:

Sporting Le Tissot today:beerchug:

Le Tissot.JPG

Jul 24, 2017 at 10:56 AM Post #12,117 of 14,284
Jul 24, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #12,119 of 14,284
THX Moe, BFP. Probably my nicest watch however I do aspire to be like Mr. Rick:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back