Questyle CMA 18 Portable & M12i & M15i & NHB15 Review Tour [ USA, UK, Korea]
May 11, 2024 at 7:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Questyle

Sponsor: Questyle
We cordially invite you to join our upcoming audio products review tour! This is a rare opportunity for you to experience and evaluate our latest audio products firsthand. We look forward to your participation and valuable feedback.

In the tour, we will provide four carefully selected audio products:

1. Questyle Mobile DAC/amp: CMA18 Portable

2. Mobile Hi-Fi Headphone Amplifier (two models): M12i and M15i

3. True Lossless Earphone: NHB15

More info about the products:

CMA18 Protable: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/questyle-cma18-portable-cma18p.27062/

M12i: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/questyle-m12i-%E2%80%94-mobile-dac-amp.27065/

M15i: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/questyle-m15i-%E2%80%94-mobile-headphone-amp-dac.27064/

NHB15: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/questyle-nhb15.27218/

About the tour:

The tour will cover three countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, and South Korea. We will send one unit of each of the above four products to each region.

Each participant can choose one product from one region for review.

How to sign up:

To sign up for the review, simply fill out a brief form expressing your choice of region and product for participation.

Based on the information provided in the registration form, we will select the most suitable participants and contact you via email.

Logistics:

Based on who signs up via the form above, we shall group reviewers by geographical location.We will continue to announce the finalists for each group in this post, and ongoing updates on where the products are located.

• We will then send the products Tour Review Package to first reviewers in each group.
  • Each tour reviewer is responsible for paying the shipping costs to the next tour reviewer. You can use ground mail to reduce the cost, but please use trackable mailing services with signature required.
  • Each reviewer can keep the Tour Review Package for up to 7 days. Please plan your review period in advance, and be prepared to ship/pass the package on the 7th day of your review period.
  • The last reviewer in the group is responsible for shipping the Tour Review Package to a designated address to conclude the tour. If the return address requires international shipping, Questyle will cover the mailing cost incurred.
  • If we have more than one Head-Fier from the same metropolitan area/city joining the tour, we encourage you to pass the equipment in-person to reduce shipping cost and mailing time, and then share the final logistic cost together.
  • Questyle reserves all rights regarding the selection, grouping, and scheduling of reviewers on this tour.
  • Tour members will need to provide their full name, address, email and phone number for purposes of the tour. This information will not be published, but each member will receive the info of the next person he/she needs to ship the CMA Fifteen to.
  • For every reviewer who joins the tour, we'll give you a 25% discount if you want to buy one of these afterward.

Review Writing Guidelines:

• By signing up for the tour, you agree to write and post a formal review within 7 days after your review period. You also agree for Questyle to use your review for sales and marketing purposes.
  • You have complete freedom to write your review whichever way you desire. We encourage you to share any impression you have, as long as it represents your true feeling and opinion toward the product. Your review does not necessarily need to be positive, it just needs to be honest.
  • We are particularly interested in the associated electronics you used during the review. Please include the details of your audio setup when you post your review.
  • We want your reviews to be read by as many current or potential users as possible, so please share your unboxing photos & videos and/or short impression in the corresponding Questyle Thread:
CMA18 Protable:​
as well as post your final review on the HeadGear section of Head-Fi forum.​

You are also welcome to share your photo/review/impression to any social media or local audio-related forum/blog/magazine etc (making sure to let us know where you post, so that we can hear all that you have to say!) If you post on other social media, make sure to use the hashtag #Questyle.

We are incredibly excited to share these Questyle’s babies with you, and we look forward to what the Head-Fi community thinks about our newest addition to the Questyle family.

— from Questyle with :heart:

Last edited:
Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
May 13, 2024 at 10:55 AM Post #2 of 13
I signed up thanks! Hope to be chosen since I've heard such great things about Questyle amps.

May 13, 2024 at 1:00 PM Post #3 of 13
Signed up, hopefully get a chance to hear the CMA18

May 13, 2024 at 1:14 PM Post #4 of 13
@Questyle just a heads up - people may not be comfortable putting their personal email on a public Google sheet.

Maybe a Google Form would work better while protecting sensitive information?

Just a thought.

May 13, 2024 at 1:24 PM Post #5 of 13
Oh nice. I signed up for USA tour. Thank you for the opportunity!

May 13, 2024 at 2:19 PM Post #8 of 13
Sharing a personal email on a public form is kinda... uncomfortable...:sweat_smile: There's also risk of tampering... Would it be better to use a questionnaire?
I already own all of the above products, just leave a comment here to express support.:wink: Hope you can do better and better!

May 13, 2024 at 7:11 PM Post #9 of 13

Last edited:
May 16, 2024 at 7:13 AM Post #11 of 13
We cordially invite you to join our upcoming audio products review tour! This is a rare opportunity for you to experience and evaluate our latest audio products firsthand. We look forward to your participation and valuable feedback.

In the tour, we will provide four carefully selected audio products:

1. Questyle Mobile DAC/amp: CMA18 Portable

2. Mobile Hi-Fi Headphone Amplifier (two models): M12i and M15i

3. True Lossless Earphone: NHB15

More info about the products:

CMA18 Protable: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/questyle-cma18-portable-cma18p.27062/

M12i: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/questyle-m12i-%E2%80%94-mobile-dac-amp.27065/

M15i: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/questyle-m15i-%E2%80%94-mobile-headphone-amp-dac.27064/

NHB15: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/questyle-nhb15.27218/

About the tour:

The tour will cover three countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, and South Korea. We will send one unit of each of the above four products to each region.

Each participant can choose one product from one region for review.

How to sign up:

To sign up for the review, simply fill out a brief form expressing your choice of region and product for participation.

Based on the information provided in the registration form, we will select the most suitable participants and contact you via email.

Logistics:

Based on who signs up via the form above, we shall group reviewers by geographical location.We will continue to announce the finalists for each group in this post, and ongoing updates on where the products are located.

• We will then send the products Tour Review Package to first reviewers in each group.
  • Each tour reviewer is responsible for paying the shipping costs to the next tour reviewer. You can use ground mail to reduce the cost, but please use trackable mailing services with signature required.
  • Each reviewer can keep the Tour Review Package for up to 7 days. Please plan your review period in advance, and be prepared to ship/pass the package on the 7th day of your review period.
  • The last reviewer in the group is responsible for shipping the Tour Review Package to a designated address to conclude the tour. If the return address requires international shipping, Questyle will cover the mailing cost incurred.
  • If we have more than one Head-Fier from the same metropolitan area/city joining the tour, we encourage you to pass the equipment in-person to reduce shipping cost and mailing time, and then share the final logistic cost together.
  • Questyle reserves all rights regarding the selection, grouping, and scheduling of reviewers on this tour.
  • Tour members will need to provide their full name, address, email and phone number for purposes of the tour. This information will not be published, but each member will receive the info of the next person he/she needs to ship the CMA Fifteen to.
  • For every reviewer who joins the tour, we'll give you a 25% discount if you want to buy one of these afterward.

Review Writing Guidelines:

• By signing up for the tour, you agree to write and post a formal review within 7 days after your review period. You also agree for Questyle to use your review for sales and marketing purposes.
  • You have complete freedom to write your review whichever way you desire. We encourage you to share any impression you have, as long as it represents your true feeling and opinion toward the product. Your review does not necessarily need to be positive, it just needs to be honest.
  • We are particularly interested in the associated electronics you used during the review. Please include the details of your audio setup when you post your review.
  • We want your reviews to be read by as many current or potential users as possible, so please share your unboxing photos & videos and/or short impression in the corresponding Questyle Thread:
CMA18 Protable:​
as well as post your final review on the HeadGear section of Head-Fi forum.​

You are also welcome to share your photo/review/impression to any social media or local audio-related forum/blog/magazine etc (making sure to let us know where you post, so that we can hear all that you have to say!) If you post on other social media, make sure to use the hashtag #Questyle.

We are incredibly excited to share these Questyle’s babies with you, and we look forward to what the Head-Fi community thinks about our newest addition to the Questyle family.

— from Questyle with :heart:
Hello Can Questyle Include India in the Tour Please. If no this the next planned tour.

May 19, 2024 at 12:05 PM Post #13 of 13
The M12i and M15i look very interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back