Looking for solid headphones in the region of £100-200
Mar 16, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #31 of 42
Look at the German Maestro GMP 8.35 D for portable usage.

Mar 17, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #36 of 42
The GMP 8.35 D may be ugly, but it's probably the strongest headphone out there, sounds excellent with most genres and is not likely to be stolen as they are not attractive. Also the isolation is excellent.

Mar 17, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #37 of 42
Would you recommend the Sennheiser Momentum's? They are a very comfortable fit according to my brother.
Would the FiiO X3 go well with the Momentum's, or should I wait for the X5?

Mar 17, 2014 at 10:57 AM Post #38 of 42
Would you recommend the Sennheiser Momentum's? They are a very comfortable fit according to my brother.

The X3 should work pretty well with about any headphone.

Mar 17, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #39 of 42
Hey cel, I have been trying to find alternatives to the 7520, and I have canceled my order for the 7520; if something goes wrong, I won't be able to fix it (I'm useless).
I'm getting mixed messages from the guy at the Hi-Fi store, as he tells me that I would have to pay extra money if I want them fixed; but he also told me that he would
fix them for free (not sure what is going on). So, I couldn't put up with it and canceled the order. I am thinking about waiting for the X5 too. I also advised my brother 
not to get it in case something goes wrong. 
cool.gif

Mar 17, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #40 of 42
I find the cups of the momentum too small, and thus not very comfortable

Mar 17, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #41 of 42

Momentum (over-ear) sound great, but the earpads are pretty small and my average-sized ears struggle to fit in them.   If you have small ears, I reckon their fit/comfort would probably be as good as any headphone I'd tried.

If you have larger than average ears, though, I wouldn't risk it ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back