Limited Edition Flannel Ear Pads are BACK! LCD Styles now available!
Nov 21, 2022 at 9:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4
In the spirit of our new holiday season tradition, we released brand new limited edition replacement earpads for Audeze’s flagship line-up of LCD headphones. The LCD headphones have remained an audiophile favorite, offering ground-breaking sound quality and a sleek design that’s sure to turn some heads.

Interested? Grab some here at DekoniAudio.com! Available in single or a bundle of all three colors.
Keep scrolling to check out Dekoni verified compatibility for the Audeze LCD series.

Super cool side note: All Dekoni pads for Audeze LCD series headphones now come without the tape attached to fit more headphones. The tape is now included separately at the bottom of the box.

1080x1080_FlannelHoliday.jpeg

With the added look of our limited edition flannel earpads, you’ll be able to spice up your favorite pair of LCDs for the holidays. We’re offering a few color selections for these pads — including red, green, and blue. Here’s a list of all the Audeze LCD headphones that are compatible.

wWL2pdXLx3zPNf1gDzckMA6HFJmMwB6VukWBMvXROuIaxaNc4H4B3zALqX6ow_pSlhgMbO96uphNwVtLDNpsWFnfwLPCiGfTaemcFdX1rtK7YfOo1wphR2miSPk-xwG3cN9OCgUN9Hk4BjFX16Gw-eV4I9yhvk3X5_6G_x8A_9PgoMd8SHNpcKD6fskSVw

Unsure how to change your pads? Heres our nifty video showing you how!

Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Nov 21, 2022 at 12:32 PM Post #2 of 4
I remember these! :relaxed:

Nov 30, 2022 at 10:55 AM Post #3 of 4
oh snap this is kind of sweet! I think i might have to get a pair, they graph looks pretty dang close to stock. The only thing is i just put Elite Velour on them about 3 months ago, which I love even though im usually a leather/sheepskin guy. Got the elite velour on a sale and don't regret it, usually velour/suede makes me itchy but these are great. I pad swap on my other headphones quite a bit but because of the glue factor I kind of leave my LCDs be but i got some ZMF pads during the B stock sale also so I need to stock up on some glue rings because im guessing once you use them once they aren't going to be any good once i remove them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back