ZO2 Impression Thread
Dec 2, 2011 at 5:47 PM Post #661 of 1,126
@lee370, with the possible exception of the GR07, I can resist the lure of IEMs for now. Dont even feel particularly compelled to hear how HiFiMan have improved on my 262s with the RE272.

Dec 2, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #663 of 1,126

Quote:
Quote:

MizMoxie, a basshead? Who'd have thought? 
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

With a dad who can create such a powerful and pocketable subwoofer system, and being part of a company that sells those things, I would be surprised if she was not!
L3000.gif

Dec 2, 2011 at 6:45 PM Post #664 of 1,126

Quote:
@lee370, with the possible exception of the GR07, I can resist the lure of IEMs for now. Dont even feel particularly compelled to hear how HiFiMan have improved on my 262s with the RE272.

Yeah the GR07 is temping. But the IE80 I feel is an improvement in all areas over the GR07 and I don't mind paying a bit more for it. But the FX700 still remain the kings of timbre and realism.

Dec 2, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #666 of 1,126

Quote:

Is there a support group for that?

Hi. My name is Karen, and I'm a basshead...  
tongue.gif

"Hi Karen. Remember, the first step towards recovery is admitting that one cannot control one's addiction."

Or, we can all just agree that being a basshead is like having your cake and eating it.

Dec 2, 2011 at 9:54 PM Post #669 of 1,126
Would lol if Karen you post on the basshead thread :wink:

Dec 3, 2011 at 1:43 AM Post #671 of 1,126
You lot need to come up with 12 steps. I seem to recall that one of the steps for alcoholics is that they have to make amends to everyone their addiction has ever harmed - those of you with 'fully sick' car stereos and 2K+ subwoofers in your apartments know who you are ....

Dec 3, 2011 at 3:04 AM Post #672 of 1,126
Please keep this thread to impressions. You should stick to your own advice.

Quote:
You lot need to come up with 12 steps. I seem to recall that one of the steps for alcoholics is that they have to make amends to everyone their addiction has ever harmed - those of you with 'fully sick' car stereos and 2K+ subwoofers in your apartments know who you are ....

On another note, it has come to my attention that there might not be adequate shielding on the Zo as I am hearing some disturbances when I put the Zo to close to my iPod (even with a case on my iPod). Just wondering if this has come to anyone else attention. Not a giant deal breaker, but rather disappointing. 

Dec 3, 2011 at 3:36 AM Post #673 of 1,126

Quote:
On another note, it has come to my attention that there might not be adequate shielding on the Zo as I am hearing some disturbances when I put the Zo to close to my iPod (even with a case on my iPod). Just wondering if this has come to anyone else attention. Not a giant deal breaker, but rather disappointing. 

Wrap it up in alu foil xD This worked wonders for ZO1 and that phone signal interference. It doesn't even need to be fully covered, just lying on the foil is enough. On ZO2 I haven't had any probs with that though.

Dec 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM Post #674 of 1,126
Btw MixMozie I blame you for sending this thing among me in the middle of my test and therefore distracting my studies! I'm too busy giving my skull a massage rather than learning. It's too much fun to play with :D.

Dec 3, 2011 at 10:31 AM Post #675 of 1,126
If I put an order for the ZO2 now, will it be rev2 or 3? Anyone recently ordered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back