Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
Jul 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM Post #812 of 6,090
Quote:
I hope that this is a driver flex. The left driver sound is 50% decreased than the other. Any ideas?

Most likely... try wiggling it a bit to de-pressurize.

Jul 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #815 of 6,090
Quote:
I tried that it opened somehow the sound but still is lower than the other, should I leave it an wait or rather play music in order to "work" on it?

Maybe let it rest for sometime? I haven't encountered that problem so far...

Aug 1, 2013 at 12:29 AM Post #817 of 6,090
Quote:
Do you have any tip for fixing this quicker? I am leaving them to "rest" for now

I've been using Sony Hybrid tips but the driver flex is still there.  I use a shallow insertion just until I can feel a proper seal.  It can take a few tries to get the right seal.  The unfortunate downside to the Basso's.  

Aug 1, 2013 at 2:36 AM Post #818 of 6,090
Quote:
I've been using Sony Hybrid tips but the driver flex is still there.  I use a shallow insertion just until I can feel a proper seal.  It can take a few tries to get the right seal.  The unfortunate downside to the Basso's.  

Try the MH1C tips if you have them, i was able to hear them right with the MH1C tips despite the bad driver flex.

Aug 1, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #819 of 6,090
Quote:

I agree, I find it very hard to get a good seal with the M6 bi flanges, the stock tips are bit easier to insert however.
I got some "fake" hybrids on the way to me soon so will try em next.

Aug 1, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #820 of 6,090
The HTC M7 headset tips are the best I've tried in getting a good seal with such ease.

Aug 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM Post #823 of 6,090
I've left them almost 24hrs unused and the problem still exists... Do you have any other ideas? I haven't used them more than 2 hrs

Maybe try burn-in for 24hrs. Might loosen the driver and fix it. Goodluck

Aug 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM Post #824 of 6,090
Quote:
I've left them almost 24hrs unused and the problem still exists... Do you have any other ideas? I haven't used them more than 2 hrs

Can you return them for an exchange?  

If it's driver flex, you should be able to fidget around and find a fit that works without too much of a hassle.  This sounds like there could be something wrong. 

Aug 1, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #825 of 6,090
Quote:
Can you return them for an exchange?  

If it's driver flex, you should be able to fidget around and find a fit that works without too much of a hassle.  This sounds like there could be something wrong. 

I bought them of another head-fier so I don't know if there is any warranty at all. I will leave them 24hrs burning-in
I don't know if it's a driver flex or not, I hear some "clicks" when I am trying them but the left driver sounds like 40% recessed than the right one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back