Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
May 26, 2014 at 4:17 PM Post #1,951 of 6,090
  Wow! Ordered ZA Tenore on 18 May , received them today (26 May)!
That's what I call fast shipping, my turds take longer to arrive that this!
ksc75smile.gif

Ordered from amazon.com (Comtachi Japan) to the Netherlands. 

I'll post my impressions soon.

Lol, I also ordered mine that date and they came today as well. Got my from an  Japanese eBay seller though 
beerchug.gif

May 26, 2014 at 4:29 PM Post #1,953 of 6,090

beerchug.gif
They must have used the new JSF to deliver us these kittens.

Yes, for sure.

First impressions are very good. Haven't got this WOW factor since I got my Havi B3Pro's. They're in the same league.

May 26, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #1,955 of 6,090
For those who were looking for more airy vocals and punchier/tighter bass, try the Meelectronics M6/A161P tips from the first post.  I've tried Sony Hybrid , Comply S-200, and stock tips.  To my ears, there is less treble extension with S-200, but if you're going for a smoother sound, then you might prefer this.  However, I don't find them nearly as airy.  If you have M6/A161P double flange tips, would like to hear your impressions.

I've tried the same tips on the KC06 that I just received and they make KC06 more airy and punchy as well, compared to stock, sony hybrid, and v-moda bliss.

May 26, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #1,957 of 6,090

I've tried the same tips on the KC06 that I just received and they make KC06 more airy and punchy as well, compared to stock, sony hybrid, and v-moda bliss.

Indeed they do. Digging the combo very much! Won't work when I'm sleeping because the tips are too long for that. But otherwise, great!

May 26, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #1,959 of 6,090
- cable seems to be the weakest link on these

Maybe someone should ask ZMF if he wants to / can recable the tenore.

Is there something wrong with the cable? I think it's superb as long as it holds up well... I haven't heard anyone report otherwise. :-o

May 26, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #1,964 of 6,090

Is there something wrong with the cable? I think it's superb as long as it holds up well... I haven't heard anyone report otherwise. :-o

They are extremly thin. Iam afraid that I will tear them in an unlucky moment with the zipper of jacket or something along those lines.

I wouldn't call them "extremely" thin. They are fairly average for small earphones. And I have a bunch of other iems with the same size wires that hold up just fine. Maybe they aren't the thickest, but it really does make them light, flexible and comfortable. I wouldn't change them personally unless they ultimately fail often, but again, I haven't heard any bad reports. :)

May 26, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #1,965 of 6,090
On another note, I've modified my storage again. :p I know, what a geek... The mini altoids is awesome, but then I'm carrying two separate things everywhere, which might be nice in some situations, but I prefer simplicity and over preparedness. haha. As if those went together. :p Here's my current setup, which I find excellent.

I put a piece of foam lengthwise in teh normal sized altoids case. The clip zip fits so perfectly bottom to top in the case, that the foam simply keeps it from sliding around and messing with the earphones. That leaves a space that is actually slightly larger than the mini altoids case still. Wrap the 'phones and put them there, and I then put my little emergency 3.5 interconnect I made with a bag of assorted tips on top of everything. The bag of tips keeps everything snug but not tight. I might be able to use the bag in place of the foam. Still playing around, but nothing moves and everything is compact. :) And my 128gb microSD card should be here tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back