You're gonna call me blind, but...
Dec 7, 2009 at 6:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

bcpk

1000+ Head-Fier
Could someone tell me where on head-direct I can check the status of my order? I have a tracking number but can't actually find the page to use it with...

Thanks.

Dec 7, 2009 at 6:45 PM Post #2 of 9
i dont believe u can check the status in head direct. ive bought stuff from them twice. one time they gave me a tracking number. the other time it was nothing until l the product i ordered actually arrived at my house.

Dec 7, 2009 at 7:02 PM Post #4 of 9
maybe its not on the website but from whatever shipping company they used? i would just send an email to head direct and ask them to sort it out

Dec 7, 2009 at 7:38 PM Post #6 of 9
If everything is alright, the company that is used to ship their goods is named in the email you got from Head-Direct. In my case my package is being delivered by DHL and I can track my package on DHL.com's tracking page. Unfortunately, their tracking page is either not correct or my package is being sent to Aruba. I hope it's the former.

Dec 7, 2009 at 7:42 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Your order was shipped via EMS express package today. Tracking number is EE111*******

I guess I'll just have to wait. That was two weeks ago, so they should come soon, I'm hoping.

Dec 7, 2009 at 7:48 PM Post #9 of 9
Well I'm not actually living at the address they were delivered to, so they might have already arrived and I don't want to ring my mum and say "you know those boxes that arrived, would you open them all and see if the earphones I bought you for Christmas are in there?" :p

thanks anyway guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back