Your favorite video game characters
Jan 4, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #31 of 52
Bloodborne is far and away my favorite From game. Alfred’s quest and the Cainhurst area is great but wait until you get to the Hunter’s Nightmare DLC :tophat:
I wasn't very impressed my first playthrough since I thought the bosses were kinda meh, but it really grows on you in consequtive playthroughs due to the amazing art/design and you start to gain better understanding of it's lore. Also, you start to pick-up so much nuances and details of the game, which blew me away. Also, exploring weapons is quite fun since they are trick weapons you don't find in other souls games, which adds to replayability. For example, the boom hammer is a very cool weapon, as is the Logarius wheel.

I did the Hunter's Nightmare, and it's very good. Great bosses. I just had no idea Alfred's quest was like the way it was, and his executioner outfit. So cool lookin. He looks like a priest hunter, which looks very cool. The irony in the presentation makes it so interesting.

I just think the story of church and the relations to hunters very cool. The lore does go deep into weird territory of the nightmares.

This is the best quote of the game that arose from the church and hunters situation:

As the great Logarius once said, "Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good."

It's such a bad azz quote for a hunter to say.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023 at 1:01 PM Post #32 of 52
Screenshot 2023-01-14 110815.jpg

Lady Maria lore

To me, the hunter dreams remind me of old memories that Sekiro visits

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2023 at 7:37 PM Post #33 of 52
As a fan of Call of Duty, I have a few favorite characters that have left a lasting impression on me. My top picks include "Soap" MacTavish from Modern Warfare, "Price" from Modern Warfare, and "Ghost" from Modern Warfare 2. Each of these characters has a unique personality and backstory that makes them stand out among the others. I first heard about Call of Duty through a friend, but it was https://skycoach.gg/blog that truly introduced me to the game and all its amazing features. The site has a wealth of information about the game, including updates, tips, and tricks, as well as a thriving community of fans.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2023 at 3:36 PM Post #35 of 52
Garrett from the Thief series

Feb 1, 2023 at 8:16 AM Post #36 of 52
Yea, I dig Price. He got character. I like the way he wears his boonie

Yeah, Price is a great character.

Over the years I have had quite a bit of fun playing Splinter Cell games. Sam Fisher is fun as heck character.

Feb 1, 2023 at 9:09 AM Post #37 of 52
Over the years I have had quite a bit of fun playing Splinter Cell games. Sam Fisher is fun as heck character.

Pretty sure he is based off of Garrett from Thief, but I am going off of interviews I read 20+ years ago so.........

Mar 29, 2023 at 1:12 PM Post #43 of 52
Brave Fencer Musashi!

6eibt46p2sp31.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back