Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2011 at 7:27 PM Post #736 of 6,356

Quote:
When you delete your favourite songs because its lower than 320 kbps

triportsad.gif
so true

Aug 6, 2011 at 5:17 AM Post #737 of 6,356
When you spend more time trying to find the perfect sound, rather than enjoying the one you already have.

Aug 7, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #740 of 6,356
When you bought a Beyerdynamic A1 amp, because it was the smart budget friendly choice.
When you are saving for 350eur closed headphones for your commute.

All the while you are a student with a very low income.

Aug 7, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #742 of 6,356
...you appreciate the finer details that different audio equipment enables you to hear in recordings as an enjoyable part of your life. 

Aug 8, 2011 at 12:17 AM Post #745 of 6,356
you know you're an audiophile when you feel happy and fulfilled knowing your $100 headphones sounds better than your friend's newly bought $300 monster beats audio

Aug 8, 2011 at 12:42 AM Post #746 of 6,356
very true. many who obsessed into buying $20K speaker cable, just listen to high def music that they don't even like in the first place. I'm glad I'm truly satisfied with vintage gear, loving that occasional crackling sound from my vintage vinyl player

Quote:
Then I'm afraid you aren't audiophiles... you are simply music lovers that want a nice sound. An audiophile is someone who becomes obsessesed with sound quality and it is on going...
blink.gif

Aug 8, 2011 at 12:58 AM Post #747 of 6,356

Quote:
Lol thats what i always do! Looking at what people are wearing in the tube. Most people stick to the dead white apple wires which make me think they are losing out so much on the quality.

God i love this cause its soooooooo true! Seeing as i live in New Zealand where nobody knows jack **** about headphones you can imagine how many people walk round with the "Cool apple white" its the new Kathmandu jacket & bum pants

Aug 8, 2011 at 4:38 AM Post #748 of 6,356
You know you're an audiophile when more than half of your facebook and google+ photo albums are dedicated to audio gear. The other half includes all photographic art, you with friends, travelling, holidays, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back