You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2012 at 7:28 AM Post #1,951 of 6,356
.. because you'd get her to sell them and buy some better cans 
redface.gif

Jan 15, 2012 at 8:26 AM Post #1,953 of 6,356

Yes, they're huge, but it's either that I have a large pocket to shove my organized cable + iPod + Porta Corda, or I have a bag.
The headband is now loose enough to be somewhat neckable, though. 
I'd really love to have some IEMs / portable cans for outdoor use. I've been wanting an Ultrasone Pro 900 and a Westone UM2, but right now I don't have funds, plus I have to pay for the Porta Corda. Maybe if I successfully sell off some of my unused gear, then I could...
Quote:
You are exactly right in that. When I go to school I can luckily put my rig in my bag when not listening to it, but it isn't rare to see me wearing my cans around my neck if I don't have anywhere to put them.
Aren't the HE-300's a bit big for portable use though? You should get some dedicated portable cans or IEM's

Jan 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM Post #1,955 of 6,356
Jan 18, 2012 at 11:45 PM Post #1,956 of 6,356

Quote:
That's why I don't plan on listening to music while commuting when I am at the age where I would be doing so...

Although it can be dangerous when using IEMs when commuting. Using plain old common sense would help you to prevent this from happening. For one don't use an IEM that will isolate you too well. Shures are well known for this and I've heard some horror stories from headfiers regarding those and close death encounters. Even if I wasn't wearing an IEM I still treat the situation of being out and about as if someone is out to get me. You always need to be aware of your area and not trust drivers. Just imagine that they are idiots not paying attention and that alone will make you be more cautious.

Jan 19, 2012 at 3:14 AM Post #1,960 of 6,356

Quote:
It is, apparently... 
rolleyes.gif

BU BU BUUUH BUT IT'S NOT ENDORSED BY APPLE, BOSE, OR MONSTER SO IT CANT SOUND BETTER! THE T.V. TELLS ME SO!

Jan 19, 2012 at 7:45 AM Post #1,961 of 6,356
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back