You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Apr 26, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #5,135 of 6,112
Hey guys! Check out this foobar2000 crossfeed DSP plugin. Listening to it now. Sounds pretty interesting.

I got it. Let's see how much it will cost here...

$3000?

Totally worth it. My monkey assassins will steal money from the nearest bank.

lol. Sorry. Someone else got the HD 800.

As for the monkey assassin bank robbery...

(I edited the image because it had a bad word in it. lol)

Apr 26, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #5,137 of 6,112
  Hey guys! Check out this foobar2000 crossfeed DSP plugin. Listening to it now. Sounds pretty interesting.

lol. Sorry. Someone else got the HD 800.

As for the monkey assassin bank robbery...

(I edited the image because it had a bad word in it. lol)

it is still under hqplayer.

My project is starting to take shape, with first experimental results coming up. this means that it is cooking!

Apr 26, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #5,139 of 6,112
YKYAAW you tell your dad not to mow the lawn while you're working on homework because you're really listening to music and don't want any extra sound. And then he goes and does it anyway and you have to stop the music. 

#firstworldproblems

Apr 26, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #5,140 of 6,112

Just curious: what's with the "Liquid Loser | Cavalli Crimson" in your signature? I checked your profile and saw that you are planning on buying the Liquid Crimson. So is this just referring to the fact that you lost out on being able to buy it, until later or something? lol

Apr 26, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #5,141 of 6,112
YKYAAW when you post on this thread simply because you haven't posted on Head-Fi in a few days

YKYAAW you think Music Alchemist should give his HE-400i to you for your birthday tomorrow (or believe that he already is [you are, aren't you?])

YKYAAW move your books to make room for a rearrangement of your audio gear (yay more space!)

YKYAAW your brother's bed is covered in CDs because you needed to move audio gear

YKYAAW you wish prom didn't cost so much, so that all that money you got and saved up could be used for audio gear

YKYAAW you have 6 reasons you know you're an audiophile in one post

Birthday is tomorrow, hoping for a little money to buy gear/maybe an E11k. Already went to an incredible German restaurant, got some money, a couple CDs, and a little more to come in the next few days/weeks. Birthdays and Christmas are what I rely on for stuff, which will change (hopefully) when I get a job this summer.

YKYAAW you hope you get a job and can spend some of the money from it on audio gear

Apr 26, 2015 at 5:54 PM Post #5,144 of 6,112
YKYAAW practically every other post in this thread is by you. XD

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. 

... You tell yourself, again, "Just a few more CD's and I will quit- for awhile..."

Ha. YKYAAW you wish more people would buy more of your 1,000+ CDs for sale so you could afford more audio gear.

...I really wish someone would want to trade their high-end headphones for some of my CDs. lol

(But I'm actually putting them in a storage facility for awhile once I move soon.)

Apr 26, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #5,145 of 6,112

Just curious: what's with the "Liquid Loser | Cavalli Crimson" in your signature? I checked your profile and saw that you are planning on buying the Liquid Crimson. So is this just referring to the fact that you lost out on being able to buy it, until later or something? lol

Nah, I just wanted to say that I'm part of the stereotypical audiomongers who gave into the hype train surrounding the amp. If I'm going to spend $600 on something that I really don't need, I'm going to make fun of myself for it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back