You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Feb 3, 2013 at 10:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6,112

wolfetan44

Headphoneus Supremus
Well, the last one got locked because of talking about Beats where the best.. So lets start fresh! 
YKYAAW you make this thread
biggrin.gif

Lets go!
beerchug.gif

Feb 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM Post #3 of 6,112
You know you are an audiophile when you starve all night because your headphone wire is too short to reach the nearby table where your food supply is kept because you don't wanna take your headphones off.

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #4 of 6,112
Quote:
You know you are an audiophile when you starve all night because your headphone wire is too short to reach the nearby table where your food supply is kept because you don't wanna take your headphones off.

I've done this an annoying number of times lol.
last time i did it was last night.

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM Post #5 of 6,112
Quote:
YKYAAW you spent 45 mins in a hardware store searching for the perfect feet to go on your DIY headphone amp plinth.

Or when you find yourself in the plumbing/hardware section wondering how to build a headphone stand from piping. 

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM Post #6 of 6,112
Quote:
Quote:
YKYAAW you spent 45 mins in a hardware store searching for the perfect feet to go on your DIY headphone amp plinth.

Or when you find yourself in the plumbing/hardware section wondering how to build a headphone stand from piping. 

Wouldn't look very pretty
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM Post #7 of 6,112
Not to bring it back up or ague with the admins, but the original thread was totally hilarious at the end before it got locked. Full or irony and joking around. Don't understand why it was locked. :/

OT:: You know you are an audiophlile when you buy a new set of gear, be it an amp or headphones, and when you go to bed you set them within viewing distance to admire them from your bed. :)

Feb 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM Post #8 of 6,112
Quote:
Wouldn't look very pretty
tongue_smile.gif

Have you seen the ones built in the DIY thread? There are some really nice copper ones there. 

Feb 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #9 of 6,112
I was the last post before the lock D: I feel awful! I loved that thread. YKYAA when you miraculously fix your turntable and break down in tears thanking the based Jude.

Feb 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #10 of 6,112
Feb 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #11 of 6,112
For my birthday I may get a nice double headphone stand, or ya'know get a pair of Mad Dogs..

Feb 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #13 of 6,112
Quote:
Quote:
For my birthday I may get a nice double headphone stand, or ya'know get a pair of Mad Dogs..

The Woo audio double stand is probably the best production stand. Fairly cheap as well.

I think I want the mad dogs, I've had my eye on the Woo double stand for quite awhile now though.

Feb 3, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #15 of 6,112
Quote:
You know you're an audiophile when you try listening to your laptop's built-in speaker for the first time in months and it makes you physically ill..

You should've heard my brother's car speakers yesterday.. Horrible, just.. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back