You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Oct 26, 2014 at 7:55 AM Post #2,947 of 6,112
YKYAAW... You used to enjoy VISUAL beauty of flashy cars (maybe you still do), but now it's all about high-end audio equipment and what you HEAR---

+1

I was looking at supercars yesterday and thinking to myself how I'm not really that interested in them anymore. If someone offered me a Bugatti or an audio system of equal value, I'd definitely go for the latter.

Oct 26, 2014 at 8:06 AM Post #2,948 of 6,112
Im into both :D

Oct 26, 2014 at 11:59 AM Post #2,950 of 6,112

+1

I was looking at supercars yesterday and thinking to myself how I'm not really that interested in them anymore. If someone offered me a Bugatti or an audio system of equal value, I'd definitely go for the latter.

I'd go for the Bugatti, then sell it and get a Subaru wrx STi Cosworth tuned, and spend the rest on audio 
biggrin.gif

Oct 27, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #2,952 of 6,112
I'd go for the Bugatti, then sell it and get a Subaru wrx STi Cosworth tuned, and spend the rest on audio :D  

I would rather get a Mercedes S Class than a Subaru. And i will still have plenty left for audio gear

Oct 27, 2014 at 10:29 AM Post #2,953 of 6,112
Proud owner of a 2015 WRX. I already got a ticket for doing 25 over the limit.. :D

YKYAAW you have a minimum of 1 Norah Jones album in your Collection.
YKYAAW the mare mention of Beats or Bose gets you upset.

Oct 27, 2014 at 10:36 AM Post #2,954 of 6,112
I would rather get a Mercedes S Class than a Subaru. And i will still have plenty left for audio gear

I wouldn't mind having this rare Rolls-Royce...but when it comes down to it, I'd rather spend the money on audio, if I had to choose.

YKYAAW the mare mention of Beats or Bose gets you upset.

YKYAAW you curse Bose for their deceptive mainstream marketing tactics and rue the day you bought the QC15 back when you didn't know any better.

Oct 27, 2014 at 1:41 PM Post #2,955 of 6,112
I wouldn't mind having this rare Rolls-Royce...but when it comes down to it, I'd rather spend the money on audio, if I had to choose.

YKYAAW you curse Bose for their deceptive mainstream marketing tactics and rue the day you bought the QC15 back when you didn't know any better.

Their noise cancelling headphones are still pretty good. Who cares about SQ in a noisey environment if you can't even hear your music?

That being said, I'd rather just use comply eartips on my iems to isolate noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back