Yet another madman...
Aug 1, 2006 at 4:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

lini

Thought the last line in Citizen Kane was nosebud.
Oh, well, a little too late for Head-Fi's 5th birthday - but I've finally made it: 5k posts.

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

...doubting his sanity.
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 5, 2006 at 10:13 PM Post #4 of 22
mrarroyo: Well, it's not a competition, anyway. And with your current post rate, you should arrive there next Summer - soon enough, I'd say, and quite a bit faster than I made it. I still think I did ok, though, considering that I don't use my native language here - well, at least I hope so...
smily_headphones1.gif

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

P.S.: Apart from that, I'd exspect your 3k jubilee in a couple of days...
wink.gif

Aug 6, 2006 at 12:58 AM Post #6 of 22
Congrats, you nut case!
wink.gif

Aug 6, 2006 at 2:18 AM Post #7 of 22
lini, you finally made the big five oh,............... oh, oh.
tongue.gif

The only reason you took so long was because you don't make junk posts. Yours are always good reading. Keep up the good work, kid.
biggrin.gif

Aug 6, 2006 at 4:34 AM Post #8 of 22
Oh, thanks for all the compliments!

Mr.PD: Well, this kid is going to be 38 next February - but I'm sure I could be 65 and still feel like a kid, when I've got my mum on the phone: "Did you have something proper to eat?" "Yes, mum." "And I hope you always wear something decent and clean at the office." "I'm retired, mum." "And drive carefully!" "Of course, mum." ...
wink.gif

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Aug 6, 2006 at 5:17 AM Post #9 of 22
lini,
at least we now have the croch-phone pic to distract everyone from the infamous "nosebud" pic.
very_evil_smiley.gif

/make sure to pick up your 5000-club smoking jacket and monocle on the way out.

Aug 6, 2006 at 5:57 AM Post #10 of 22
Wow, congrats; looking forward to your next 5K. But, hey, let's work a little harder on getting that next 5K done, OK?
biggrin.gif

Aug 6, 2006 at 8:19 AM Post #11 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by lini
mrarroyo: Well, it's not a competition, anyway. And with your current post rate, you should arrive there next Summer - soon enough, I'd say, and quite a bit faster than I made it. I still think I did ok, though, considering that I don't use my native language here - well, at least I hope so...
smily_headphones1.gif

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

P.S.: Apart from that, I'd exspect your 3k jubilee in a couple of days...
wink.gif

I can't sleep!
frown.gif
Besides posting is a lot cheaper than placing orders.
biggrin.gif

Aug 6, 2006 at 12:33 PM Post #12 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
lini,
at least we now have the croch-phone pic to distract everyone from the infamous "nosebud" pic.
very_evil_smiley.gif

*rofl* Yup, the Head-Fibrator definitely beats me in silliness...
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
/make sure to pick up your 5000-club smoking jacket and monocle on the way out.

Ah, so that's the official dress? And I was so hoping for kaftan, fez and pointy shoes with curled-up tip.
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by daycart1
Wow, congrats; looking forward to your next 5K. But, hey, let's work a little harder on getting that next 5K done, OK?

Ok, I'll try not to miss the Head-Fi jubilee next time and hit the 10k already in June 2011.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
I can't sleep! Besides posting is a lot cheaper than placing orders.

Sounds vaguely familiar...
wink.gif
Still, I'm currently pondering some more new shoes - so, how would you like these Clarks: http://www.shoes.de/index.html?d_261...Herren3020.htm and http://www.shoes.de/index.html?d_201...Herren3259.htm

And it seems like my Panny ER230 beard-cutter is on its last leg. Had a Braun and the Panny ER220 before, so I think I'll just try a cheap Philips next - probably this one: http://www.ep-netshop.de/is-bin/INTE...wAAAD_nKwhN0td

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Aug 6, 2006 at 4:12 PM Post #15 of 22
Lisa: Thanks you, too, my dearest yound lady from the Lands of Nether.
smily_headphones1.gif
Btw, I'm still thinking about that extra present to include, so that I can finally send you that long-promised power supply... How about some helpful hints (as my telepathic calls for help yet seem to remain unanswered
biggrin.gif
)?

Concerning my sanity and general state of health, I'm really looking forward to moving back to Munich, which should happen in a couple of weeks. The uncertainty, whether I'll be able to find a new job (or enough freelance work - at least for a while) in time, nags a bit on me, though, I must admit - and going back from 65 m² here to only 35 m² at my old place in Munich will sure be a challenge, too, especially for Captain Collectitis...
wink.gif
But well, looking back one day, I guess I'll be booking that under "interesting times". Then again, with the current political, social, economical and ecological changes, I see interesting times coming up for quite a few of us, anway...

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back