Yamaha EPH-100
Mar 8, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #3,721 of 4,690
  I just picked up four (4) pairs of Auvio (RadioShack) silicone replacement tips for my Yamaha EPH-100s.  They are perfect for this IEM.  I don't have to set and reset them in my ears.  They feel a lot like the Klipsh ovals.  Very simple insertion. Perfect seal.  This benefits me because, despite having large ear opening, my right side is ever so slightly larger than the left.  So with the stock Yamaha flanges, my left ear seats easily and I have to play around with the right to get proper and equal seal.  No more.  The Auvio tips are well made and worth the $10 I paid for four pairs.

Great recommendation for these. And getting them on was a breeze.  Quite impressed.  Going to buy up a few more sets and order a backup pair of EPH-100s.

I wish I could order these but I'm in Europe and Radioshack doesn't ship overseas. Is there any way to find these in Europe?

Mar 8, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #3,722 of 4,690
So, if medium stock tips have always been too small for you, forget about trying lostearbuds' tips.  Even the large ones will not be big enough for your ears.

I have the opposite problem, that the mediums are too large and the small are just about right(on the stock tips) so I have no problems with the foamies.

Mar 8, 2014 at 10:09 PM Post #3,723 of 4,690

So, if medium stock tips have always been too small for you, forget about trying lostearbuds' tips.  Even the large ones will not be big enough for your ears.

I have the opposite problem, that the mediums are too large and the small are just about right(on the stock tips) so I have no problems with the foamies.

Have you already gotten some of those tips?  If not, then get some medium and large ones.  Those will be equivalent to the small and large stock tips.

Mar 9, 2014 at 4:22 AM Post #3,724 of 4,690
I already have one set of small medium and large tips, and the small and medium tips fit fine.

Mar 9, 2014 at 10:36 AM Post #3,726 of 4,690
These are brilliant for Trance music.

Mar 9, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #3,728 of 4,690
Cheers. They weren't exactly cheap though, about £7 including shipping from the US. That's the problem with living in Europe, can't find EPH-100 tips anywhere. Let's hope I don't lose these now. 
rolleyes.gif

Mar 9, 2014 at 5:33 PM Post #3,730 of 4,690
Sorry, can't help you.

Mar 9, 2014 at 6:44 PM Post #3,734 of 4,690

Ask in the Discovery thread.

Tried that. :)

You ought to ask about all of them together, not just one of them against the RHA MA750.  Several people got the RHA MA750 in the Discovery thread.  You can also ask Dsnuts about them.  He is constantly buying IEMs and headphones. ericp10 has also had the RHA MA750 and he is buying IEMs and headphones all the time.  They never stop buying, even during hard times.

Mar 10, 2014 at 2:08 AM Post #3,735 of 4,690

You ought to ask about all of them together, not just one of them against the RHA MA750.  Several people got the RHA MA750 in the Discovery thread.  You can also ask Dsnuts about them.  He is constantly buying IEMs and headphones. ericp10 has also had the RHA MA750 and he is buying IEMs and headphones all the time.  They never stop buying, even during hard times.

Ok will do it now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back