xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Mar 6, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #556 of 2,087
Thanks for the reply! It was very helpful!!

Good Luck!

For some reason, after I updated the firmware to the newest version a few weeks ago, the center button does not register unless I press it several times. It is very annoying.

IMHO. X2 does not have the button to lock all buttons. Its protection system consists of a long stroke buttons and micro pause - button should hold a small portion of a second. The firmware 4.0 company has made this a part of a second less.
You're right, it's very annoying.

Mar 9, 2015 at 6:08 AM Post #557 of 2,087
New firmware on the xduoo site.

Changes in the read me file.

1,Solved the problem that some APE music can't be played.
2.Remove the function that slow increasing and decreasing of the volume between pause/play or the tracks.
3.Update French

Mar 11, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #559 of 2,087
  I would have purchased this player in a heartbeat if it had 64 GB sd card.  Shame.  No reason to upgrade from a 32 GB device to a 32 GB device.

Think it can support 64GB w/FAT32 to its official 32GB capacity just like other players.........And IIRC, I read it in the beginning,someone too claimed so........

Mar 11, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #563 of 2,087
Does this x2 navigate folders "as is".   i.e. the folder structure you put on your sd card is how you navigate your music?

Or does it smart-compile your music like an ipod/zune in its own way allowing you to navigate and sort by your songs internal ID Tags like Title, Album, Album Artist, Song etc.. 

Mar 14, 2015 at 3:44 AM Post #569 of 2,087
Lil update on my dead X2. So they've refused to give me a refund and store credit but the guy at Penon reassured me that the new batch coming in will be new and improved with a new firmware as well. I'm waiting a reply from them on an ETA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back