xDuoo - new company making interesting portable DAC and amp units
Aug 6, 2013 at 4:57 AM Post #92 of 95
is the UA-05 compatible with android phones? i have tested it with my ipod and it sounds great and in the plans of getting it... so if it works with my S4 it will be an added bonus...

Dec 24, 2014 at 8:31 PM Post #93 of 95
Nope you can see the label there :) - "High Quality WiFi Audio XW-01". Looks like something new!

Sounds like a wireless amplifier that could potentially amplify your headphones through Wi-Fi frequency signals. Haha I wish..
tongue.gif
 wonder what it really is though...

Aug 25, 2015 at 2:59 AM Post #95 of 95
I've had this DAP for about 5 days now and have tried it with many different types of music from FLAC, to MP3s (from 320kps down to even 128kps). I can honestly say that it is at least significantly better than the iPhone 5 and 6. Even the 128kps MP3s you can hear a distinct difference in the bass depth and texture not even side by side comparison. It is an above average entry level DAP. I'm honestly very impressed with the sound quality this thing puts out. It is very top notch. My main criticism of it is that the software is bug ridden and the actual microcontroller for the firmware doesn't seem to have enough RAM required for ever being able to support RockBox so we will forever be stuck with a not so ideal proprietary user interface. If that doesn't bother you, the sound quality of this thing seriously, seriously impresses me. Just don't underestimate how annoying this DAP is to operate and use - it's not very smooth software wise. Still props to xDuoo for the sound quality though. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back