WTS to get the JH13Pro?
Sep 2, 2009 at 5:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
After reading through the mammoth JH13 thread, I'm finally convinced I need it, Especially as I don't have a portable can having just sold my ESW9. To fund its ridiculous price, I will need to get rid of either my Denon D5000 with markl mods or my Ultrasone edition 9 ALO modded, but I can't decide. I guess my question is which headphone would complement my JH13 pro and which would just be considered redundant?

Sep 2, 2009 at 6:17 PM Post #2 of 7
both of them pale in comparison IMO; my 'LA2000' is inferior to my JH13 in every way. as denons dont have the hugest soundstage (even with the mods) there really isnt much if anything they offer that the JH13 dont and there are several areas the JH13 dominate. ED9 i'm not a big fan of; so I probably cant comment there except to say I prefer the JH13. JH13 bass is even better IMO
wink.gif
extends just as low, but is much tighter

Sep 2, 2009 at 7:20 PM Post #3 of 7
I'd say sell the ED9. In the long run though, unless there is some place where the JH-13 wouldn't be a good choice but you need something, then maybe you'd listen to the other headphones. Otherwise, it'll be just one to rule them all.

Sep 3, 2009 at 1:21 AM Post #4 of 7
yeah, if only selling one; let it be the ED9; I prefer my denons bass and natural tone to the ED9 titanium boom

Sep 3, 2009 at 5:35 AM Post #7 of 7
Here's a thought. The JH13 doesn't get billed until it ships. Pay with a credit card. Give yourself a little while to listen before you sell any of your other cans. This way you can see which (if either) you'll still use once you have the JH13.

Or just sell 'em both
evil_smiley.gif

Of course as a member of team "sold it all for the JH13" my advice comes with free salt
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back