WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!!
Feb 24, 2014 at 3:41 PM Post #1,066 of 2,600
  No just the stock tubes.  I did order a set of Sovtek 6c45 cryo matched pair from tubeman.com.  Will try those until Woo gets the EH's back in.  Congrats on your purchase.

And same to you. Can't wait to plug in the X's and do a comparison with the new Mjolnir :)

Feb 24, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #1,068 of 2,600
Silver with both stock and EH tubes still available

I believe what this guy is offering is a pretty good deal as well. It's similar to what I got. You'll get it quick, save a couple of hundred $, and won't have to wait until at least April for the EH tubes. I contacted Jack directly and he said the EH tubes will be in stock again in April. Plus the WA7 will be broken in and if you don't like it, you can resell without losing much. I am actually considering buying another one for the bedroom, but I want to see what it sounds like first and sell my WA6.

Feb 24, 2014 at 5:02 PM Post #1,070 of 2,600
Woodies love Wooooooooooo

My WA7 already pass 70 hours, I think it stable now. Sound very smooth with a little lush, so I can listen for very long time.

Nice collection of AT cans. Beautiful shot BTW. Thanks for sharing.

Feb 24, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #1,071 of 2,600
I was considering getting the WA7 from AudioAdvisor as well:)

I've purchased many items from Audio Advisor throughout the years. First Class seller!

Feb 26, 2014 at 6:07 PM Post #1,073 of 2,600
Well ordered my WA7 from Audioadvisor.com Monday morning and got it today.  The salesman said to just go with free shipping and I would probably get in in two days and I did,  Amazing.    Am loving this amp with my HD700's.  Time to start breaking this puppy in :wink:.

Feb 26, 2014 at 7:26 PM Post #1,074 of 2,600
  Well ordered my WA7 from Audioadvisor.com Monday morning and got it today.  The salesman said to just go with free shipping and I would probably get in in two days and I did,  Amazing.    Am loving this amp with my HD700's.  Time to start breaking this puppy in :wink:.

Enjoy...

Feb 26, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #1,076 of 2,600
Now I am depressed I ordered mine from woo direct. 2 weeks and now shipped out on Tuesday. Won't arrive to California until Tuesday next week. Thanks!

Feb 26, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #1,077 of 2,600

Great to hear, by chance did you order the upgraded tubes? And where they in stock? Additionally was the price negotiable or did you pay the same price as the Woo site. Thx in advance.

Feb 26, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #1,078 of 2,600
Same price as the woo site.  They don't stock the EH upgraded tubes but Woo is also out till April.  I will say the stock tubes sound pretty amazing though.

Feb 26, 2014 at 9:31 PM Post #1,079 of 2,600
Same price as the woo site.  They don't stock the EH upgraded tubes but Woo is also out till April.  I will say the stock tubes sound pretty amazing though.

Great to hear that the stock tubes sound good. Thx for the quick response, enjoy.

Feb 26, 2014 at 10:09 PM Post #1,080 of 2,600
Great to hear that the stock tubes sound good. Thx for the quick response, enjoy.

If you want to tube rolling while waiting for the EH from Woo audio, can also order NOS Reflector from eBay. Should cost you less than $40/pair with shipping from Russia or Ukraine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back