Winter or Holiday Themed Music & Videos
Nov 30, 2020 at 12:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 90

ADUHF

Headphoneus Supremus

Could be a favorite winter or holiday album, or song, or video. Or something in more of classical vein. Or even something from a favorite holiday special. Or a performance from a late night talk show, to name just a few possibilities. Pretty much anything you think would put yourself or others a bit more in the spirit of the season is fair game here. I have just a couple small requests though...

You may post as much or as often as you like here. But if you're posting multiple music clips (such as from YouTube), then please put each clip in a separate post to make page loads faster, and thread navigation a little easier for the rest of us.

Also, please post only official or authorized content whenever possible. That has a couple important benefits. It helps the artists and producers who create and distribute the music. And supports their creative activities. And it also makes it less likely for the link to be broken later on due to a rights violation.

And last, but not least, if you're hanging any stockings by the chimney, please do it with care,... in the hopes that St. Nick soon will be there. 🧦

:ribbon:

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2020 at 4:10 PM Post #11 of 90
Lindsay
Lindsey Stirling - Angels We Have Heard On High
Premiered Dec 4, 2020

Lindsey is another fav. Though I'm not generally a fan of solo violin as a rule. Unless the recordings are really well-done. I always enjoy her vids though, and they should be a good test case for EQ adjustments on my new & overly bright Beyer DT-770's. This is still probably my favorite track/video by Ms. Stirling...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back