Wich are the Best In-Ear Phones
Aug 11, 2012 at 2:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

VampireAndros

New Head-Fier
Greetings, fellows. I've been reading a lot recently about the new stuff coming out this year, and well, I was about to get the Shure S535, but I found some reviewers that point out that the bass perhaps is not as powerfull. 

Still, they're my best option right now. Behind those, I would bet for Sennheisser. 

I'm looking for good sound isolation, powerfull bass and perfect mids and highs. I listen from Dubstep, Drumstep to Classical Music (From Eptic and Skrillex to Rachmaninov and Brahms, if you want to have an idea), Acoustic, Vocal, Metal, and even movies and documentary, so well, These last days I'm starting to think that I'll need a pair of headphones for each stuff that I listen. But, who's going to be carrying all that in a bag? who's going to buy all that?

Well, you get what I mean,  pretty much, I'm looking for an In Ear headphones set that fit the necesities of all that, make it simple, not more complicated. 

Love to walk, but, I like to keep low profile, something impossible with On-Ear Headphones (besides you get tired if you wear them for a long time). 

So, I'm open to any suggestion. 

Have a nice day and thank you!

Aug 13, 2012 at 12:54 AM Post #4 of 8
The PFE232 should be a great pick! One of the best bass I've heard from a BA and treble as well! I find it plays all genres very well and it is both low-profile and extremely comfortable.

Aug 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:
The PFE232 should be a great pick! One of the best bass I've heard from a BA and treble as well! I find it plays all genres very well and it is both low-profile and extremely comfortable.

These will work well for the OP for sure.  One of my favorites as well.  Great bass and treble as you've stated.  Another idea would be the W4 or W3 by Westone.  The Heir Audio 4.Ai and 3.Ai have also had positive remarks so far.  I'd wait a little longer for more impressions though before pulling triggers.  I also hear the AKG K3003 are also pretty good, but it'll cost you a few shiny pennies.  

Aug 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

These will work well for the OP for sure.  One of my favorites as well.  Great bass and treble as you've stated.  Another idea would be the W4 or W3 by Westone.  The Heir Audio 4.Ai and 3.Ai have also had positive remarks so far.  I'd wait a little longer for more impressions though before pulling triggers.  I also hear the AKG K3003 are also pretty good, but it'll cost you a few shiny pennies.  

Speaking of expenses, the PFE232s are quite the wallet breakers as well so beware

Aug 13, 2012 at 1:10 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Speaking of expenses, the PFE232s are quite the wallet breakers as well so beware

Yes they are, I won't deny that one :p  They are a newer IEM, so you really can't get them that cheap.  IDK if Phonak is still offering a free 022 with them, but that might help break the bill if you sell them off.  Not but much though.  500-600 bucks on an IEM is still pretty steep.  

Aug 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM Post #8 of 8
Don't know why I took the plunge. Haha to the people who read that and sang it in Norah Jones' "don't know why" tune. But I have to say oddly it was worth the wallet breaker. My favorite universal of all time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back