Whos waiting for the ibasso d1.?
Oct 8, 2007 at 10:36 AM Post #46 of 204
I got pretty much the same email.

No hint as to how much longer though. 1 week? 2?

Oct 8, 2007 at 3:57 PM Post #48 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryVale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I paid for mine vs paypal Friday, and sent then an email sunday asking when they will ship.

Hello, Larry,
We are very sorry, our enclosure supplier delay our shipment again, we are still waiting the enclosure supply. Once we get the enclosure supply, D1 will available again, and then we will send your D1 out. It should be very soonn.

Sincerely
iBasso Audio

That's all I know

Larry

I got the same reply via email also from iBasso.

Oct 8, 2007 at 6:19 PM Post #49 of 204
You are all like a bunch of little kids wetting themselves till Santa comes!

Oct 8, 2007 at 7:23 PM Post #50 of 204
The wait is excruciating... I've been without an amp for many weeks now...

Oct 8, 2007 at 11:48 PM Post #52 of 204
Well i've cancelled my order to wait for the new revision of D1 in November but if anyone is interested i've read from the Singapore hardware zone forum that the earliest delivery date for those who are still waiting for their delivery is 25 October due to huge demand worldwide.

Oct 9, 2007 at 1:13 AM Post #54 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver Max /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm giving up and going for the Leckerton

That's too bad
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 9, 2007 at 1:28 AM Post #55 of 204
Every should give up. Please cancel all of your orders people.

[size=xx-small]shorter waiting time for me
smily_headphones1.gif
[/size]

Oct 9, 2007 at 1:54 AM Post #56 of 204
What's this revision in November you speak of?

Oct 9, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #57 of 204
I decided over the weekend to cancel my order and take a wait-and-see approach. As a testament to iBasso customer service, I received a refund within a couple of hours of sending my cancellation request.

Has anyone inquired about whether or not they expect to fill all outstanding orders at once?

Oct 9, 2007 at 3:49 AM Post #58 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by dagobah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I decided over the weekend to cancel my order and take a wait-and-see approach. As a testament to iBasso customer service, I received a refund within a couple of hours of sending my cancellation request.

Has anyone inquired about whether or not they expect to fill all outstanding orders at once?

I decided to cancel for now and wait for the new version to be in stock. But they have not replied nor refunded me yet! So I just sent another email to them again asking for a refund. I told them that I will pay again when they have the new D1 in stock. I don't wish to tie up my money for another month doing nothing. I will consider another DAC/amp that has all SPDIF coax, Toslink optical, USB digital, and analog line in inputs. I don't want a DAC/amp that only has USB input. Not useful enough for my needs.

Oct 9, 2007 at 4:18 AM Post #59 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's this revision in November you speak of?

Its the same as the current one except that it uses different opamps.
I've been told last week that they havent decided which opamps to use so they cant tell how much more it will cost.

Oct 9, 2007 at 4:51 AM Post #60 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's too bad
smily_headphones1.gif

It's too bad for both iBasso and myself. It's the one I wanted, but I have a pair of 250ohm DT990 right behind me that need to be amped, and I can't afford to wait indefinitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back