Whos waiting for the ibasso d1.?
Oct 4, 2007 at 11:02 AM Post #31 of 204
Has anyone e-mailed them asking for an updated arrival expectation date?

Oct 4, 2007 at 11:12 AM Post #32 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by sum1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I personally rather wait for a little longer rather than for them rushing out to send the amp and it turns out to be problematic but yeah waiting for something to come is not fun.

x2

I don't want to receive an amp only to have to ship it back to them because they were trying to rush out orders.

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:24 PM Post #33 of 204
Hang in there guys. iBasso delivery won't be a Xin delivery time frame case.

I just op amp rolled OPA2111 last saturday , a first for me and dead easy.Finally got the LM 4562 pair today and popped them into the buffer socket half an hour ago and i'm still can't wipe the smile off my face
600smile.gif
Never had so much fun with such an affordable outlay and the improvement over stock is major.

Lets just say there will be fairly new Corda Move coming to FS forum soon.

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:48 PM Post #34 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone e-mailed them asking for an updated arrival expectation date?

Wow they replied to my message quick, good on em:

D1 should be avaiable again this weekend. I am going to put your name on our waiting list and will send you an email once it is avaiable again. Thank you.

Sincerely iBasso Audio

mmm thats good customer service

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:50 PM Post #35 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duheed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow they replied to my message quick, good on em:

D1 should be avaiable again this weekend. I am going to put your name on our waiting list and will send you an email once it is avaiable again. Thank you.

Sincerely iBasso Audio

mmm thats good customer service

Good news, good news. I hope I can order over the weekend and have them ship it Monday. I've been far too long without an amp.

Oct 6, 2007 at 2:44 AM Post #36 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by sum1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I personally rather wait for a little longer rather than for them rushing out to send the amp and it turns out to be problematic but yeah waiting for something to come is not fun.

Yes, I agree with you 100%! I would love if they fixed and debugged it all and then gave us pre-orderers the new op-amps version. Reward us for paying them early and waitng patiently for them to do this. What are the chances of this happening? But still if the wait goes on (as I said earlier) for a "ridiculously" long period of time... then it may be time for me to just cancel and spring for a Benchmark DAC-1 or Grace M902 DAC/amp and be done with it. iBasso please ship us pre-order patiently waiting customers a new version iBasso D1x !
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2007 at 11:20 PM Post #37 of 204
Whew... the weekend is come and almost gone, yet still no sign of life on iBasso's side...

Oct 8, 2007 at 12:49 AM Post #38 of 204
You guys are real fun... Given iBasso track record so far, there is no chance they could pull a Xin on anyone... But then again, the enclosure may take longer to arrive. I see no reason to doubt them at this stage.

I just sent mine for repair (I am the one with the dead battery) and I am not too worried about anything time wise. Except of course the fact that I was about to receive some new opamps that I wont be able to try for a while...
mad.gif

Oct 8, 2007 at 1:00 AM Post #40 of 204
I emailed them about it. I will post their response when/if I get a response.

Oct 8, 2007 at 1:26 AM Post #41 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by xnothingpoetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed them about it. I will post their response when/if I get a response.

I also emailed them this evening. I am waiting for their response. Since it is Sunday evening here... it may be Monday morning now half way around the world. I don't know where they are located exactly, but they may be just getting out of bed now.

Oct 8, 2007 at 1:51 AM Post #42 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by unbiased /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also emailed them this evening. I am waiting for their response. Since it is Sunday evening here... it may be Monday morning now half way around the world. I don't know where they are located exactly, but they may be just getting out of bed now.

My UPS tracking results showed origination in SHENZHEN, CN, which appears to be just north of HK inside China, according to Google Maps.

Hong Kong is UTC+8, and US Eastern time is UTC-4 (for daylight savings time), so they should be 12 hours ahead of us.

Oct 8, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #43 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by ehlarson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My UPS tracking results showed origination in SHENZHEN, CN, which appears to be just north of HK inside China, according to Google Maps.

Hong Kong is UTC+8, and US Eastern time is UTC-4 (for daylight savings time), so they should be 12 hours ahead of us.

So it is midnight now in USA, NY area... means it is 12 noon over there. They are eating lunch that means!
smily_headphones1.gif
I have No reply from them yet.
frown.gif

Oct 8, 2007 at 6:03 AM Post #44 of 204
I paid for mine vs paypal Friday, and sent then an email sunday asking when they will ship.

Hello, Larry,
We are very sorry, our enclosure supplier delay our shipment again, we are still waiting the enclosure supply. Once we get the enclosure supply, D1 will available again, and then we will send your D1 out. It should be very soonn.

Sincerely
iBasso Audio

That's all I know

Larry

Oct 8, 2007 at 6:23 AM Post #45 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryVale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I paid for mine vs paypal Friday, and sent then an email sunday asking when they will ship.

Hello, Larry,
We are very sorry, our enclosure supplier delay our shipment again, we are still waiting the enclosure supply. Once we get the enclosure supply, D1 will available again, and then we will send your D1 out. It should be very soonn.

Sincerely
iBasso Audio

That's all I know

Larry

Thanks for that. Whew... I guess the wait will be a little longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back