Who's getting their "headroom sale" cans today?
Oct 7, 2003 at 10:03 PM Post #16 of 73
Hello Friends,

Glad to hear you're having fun with your new cans. I hope I can bring you more great deals in the future although I don't think they'll let me do that one again.

Jamey

Oct 7, 2003 at 10:05 PM Post #17 of 73
Hi Jamey,

Did you have everyone on the shipping line Monday? I called to try to buy a pair of headphones and I got the "not business hours" message during business hours. Gave me a really good laugh!

Oct 7, 2003 at 10:53 PM Post #24 of 73
Got my goods! I love the combination of quality products, great service and unbeatable prices!

Now it's time to have a DT-880 sale....
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2003 at 10:55 PM Post #25 of 73
Big thanks to Jamey. I got my Ety ER4's today. Even without burn-in I am really impressed. These cans are unbelievable. The strangest thing is such a huge sound from such tiny things! Although the sound is great I am having a hard time getting used to the plugs in my ears. Maybe it will be something I can get used to.

BTW, I thought these might be good earphones to lie in bed with but if you press your ear it messes with the Ety's position in the ear canal and blocks the sound.

Oct 7, 2003 at 11:35 PM Post #26 of 73
Try the foam tips for sleeping, much more malleable.

I use the er6 for sleeping (or going to sleep to be a bit more precise!), the er4 are a bit more rigid with the lengthy black posts.

I didn't buy any phones from headroom, but I ordered some accessories and a cable yesterday at 1 in the morning.

Damn things were waiting for me when I got home today, hollllly cow!! That is about a 36 hour turnaround time including shipping, I just couldn't believe it.

I have ordered stuff from headroom multiple times, and will continue to do so! Go headroom!!!!!

Oct 8, 2003 at 12:28 AM Post #28 of 73
Well the Fedex guy came by my place 15 minutes after I left to go to class... what a shame. Although I'm still impressed since the phones were shipped Monday evening and got here Tuesday Morning- and it was only Fedex second day!

Hopefully we won't miss each other tomorrow... I don't have a car so it can be a real pain to get down to the Fedex Pickup place.

Got a paper to write tonight too- would have been perfect to have some etys on me....

Ruahrc

Oct 8, 2003 at 12:46 AM Post #30 of 73
My SR325's arrived this afternoon. A quick listen shows a very efficient set of cans revealing a lot of detail, nice bass. They are breaking-in right now - about 5 hrs. so far. Can't wait till they have about 40 hrs. to really check them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back