Which color scheme of the Q701 looks best?
Aug 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM Post #3 of 14
I think black looks best in pictures, but white is easily the best looking one in person.

I've had 2 pairs of black and 1 white. I'll throw green in 3rd because, well, it's green.

Aug 3, 2012 at 4:27 PM Post #4 of 14
I've seen all three IRL and in pictures. I still can't decide. Despite that most opinions seem to be shared between the black and white, I think the green is no slouch either. It has a shocking kind of appeal.

:cool:

Aug 3, 2012 at 4:32 PM Post #5 of 14
So, if you've already seen all three, then why do you need other opinions? If everyone hated green and it was your favorite, who cares?

At least the green matches with the stock green cord that comes with all three models. Definitely unique. Still love white the best though.

Aug 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #6 of 14
There's just something about that green I love, so of the Q701's, it gets my vote. The K701 is still my favorite looking of all the models though.

Aug 3, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #7 of 14
matte black is awesome, and my favorite, esp w/ the green accents.

white/black/green is a nice, striking, high-contrast combination. different, no less awesome.

green's the way to go if you're into the shocking look of so much color. better with a black cable IMO. (mine came with a 10ft green and 20ft black.)

M2C worth.

Dec 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #11 of 14
Honestly, about 40% of the reason I want to get a pair of these is just so that I can have a green headphone... I love black, but it starts to get old once everything you own is also black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back