Where to buy Little Dot amps?
Jan 25, 2010 at 1:02 PM Post #32 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by atistatic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well but in usa dont have a littledot reseller?

Unfortunately no, for the time being not.
triportsad.gif

Feb 23, 2010 at 3:50 AM Post #33 of 48
I'm having trouble purchasing an amp from Little Dot. If I click on his ebay link, it says he has 0 items for sale. I can't seem to PM David from the Little Dot website. I realize that they are shut down for Chinese New Year, but thought there would be some way to send them an email or something. Any suggestions?

Cory

Feb 24, 2010 at 6:42 AM Post #34 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by coryloew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm having trouble purchasing an amp from Little Dot. If I click on his ebay link, it says he has 0 items for sale. I can't seem to PM David from the Little Dot website. I realize that they are shut down for Chinese New Year, but thought there would be some way to send them an email or something. Any suggestions?

Cory

All will be back to normal on 1st March.

Feb 24, 2010 at 6:51 AM Post #35 of 48
Chinese people are celebrating their New Year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coryloew /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cory

May 17, 2010 at 8:49 PM Post #41 of 48

Quote:
I'm still trying to figure out how to buy a little dot mkIII. there aren't any listed on ebay, and its may (so definitely not the Chinese New Year). How can I buy one??

They are a bit back ordered so they are shut down on eBay until they get caught up - check out the Little Dot forum - they will take a pre-order it says:

http://www.littledot.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=942&sid=cacacfe66ec08599907fd4668f575f69

May 18, 2010 at 8:02 AM Post #42 of 48

Quote:
They are a bit back ordered so they are shut down on eBay until they get caught up - check out the Little Dot forum - they will take a pre-order it says:

http://www.littledot.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=942&sid=cacacfe66ec08599907fd4668f575f69

web site wont open. must be shut down

May 18, 2010 at 2:56 PM Post #44 of 48
May 19, 2010 at 8:59 PM Post #45 of 48

Wonderful to see a company so flooded with work that they have had to temporarily stop selling on ebay.

And wonderful to see them offering a refund on half the shipping price for those orders behind schedule.

Other companies could learn a lot from studying there customer relations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back