Where to buy Little Dot amps?
Feb 5, 2008 at 7:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 48

FrankWong

New Head-Fier
Hi all, this is my first post but I've been lurking for a while. I've decided to buy either the Little Dot MkIII or the II++ after reading all the fantastic and glowing reviews (pun intended). Now the 2-cent question is... where can I find one to buy?
confused.gif

Feb 5, 2008 at 7:22 PM Post #2 of 48
Their authorized dealer is through ebay. Currently since it is Chinese New Years, they are on vacation and are not shipping out any right now or listing them on ebay.

Category & forums listing - Little-Tube BBS

Feb 5, 2008 at 11:24 PM Post #4 of 48
You can buy them on ebay but the usual dealer is on vacation for the next two weeks due to the Chinese New Year holidays.

There is one LDII++ with decked out tubes for sale on ebay right now though.

Feb 6, 2008 at 2:15 AM Post #5 of 48
The specific thread on their forum you want is: Viewing a thread - Little Dot Amplifier Information
Be warned: they're on vacation for the Chinese new year. David will answer your emails if you order direct from him (they don't currently have any ebay listings), but the amps aren't shipping until February 13th.

Feb 6, 2008 at 10:27 AM Post #8 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankWong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I see one LDII++ on ebay with upgraded tubes, how much are the tubes worth? Thanks!

The M8161's are about the best EF92's out there, they're pretty impossible to find these days though, so expect to pay accordingly.
frown.gif

Dec 27, 2009 at 11:12 PM Post #10 of 48
Website is down as well as their forums:frowning2:

Jan 17, 2010 at 8:25 PM Post #13 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by atistatic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
little dot dont have a reseller?

Their website is already for two months unattainable and there is still no official retailer established. Very professional, eh?
popcorn.gif

Jan 17, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #14 of 48
They moved to: littledot.net

Drew

Jan 17, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #15 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudiophileChina /img/forum/go_quote.gif
littledot.net or our website AudiophileChina.com

OK, littledot.net is simply a forum, and AudiophileChina appears as a international trader, but the website of the producer is still missing. Is that because they are a little bit shy, or is there a undiscovered secret waiting for us?
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back