what to get.... hmmmm SRH750, SRH550, ath-m50 ,crossfades, beats, bose
Jan 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM Post #16 of 80

@treager2591 thats helps alot sir, now im more decided to get the 750s because iread that someone just tried streching their 750 then after a while it felt like hes not wearing anything lol i hope it works out for me imglad that ihave a small head, my ears are around medium though

@rpdwizard hehe thanks i might get these ones today im getting excited. the only thing now is that i found brand new shure srh840s for 119 online because of their coupon thats goingon right now ahH

Jan 27, 2011 at 3:26 PM Post #18 of 80
i think they are both good and for what he wants to use it for the srh750s are just fine.

Quote:
m50 is better 750dj. 750 dj not a good headphone trust me bro.

Jan 27, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #20 of 80
the 840 is a different sound signature. the srh750 is a more fun aggressive sound while the srh840 is more of a neutral sound. it depends on preferance. some like one of over the other. some prefer an agressive sound while some want a more neutral sound.
Quote:
I heard 840 is better than 750 . what's why i said it.

Jan 27, 2011 at 3:36 PM Post #22 of 80

Quote:
I 'd like to try 750dj someday. but they cost 180 in canada.

there on sale right now for 149.99. not as good as the 129.99 i got them for but still not bad.
also this is at futureshop if your wondering.

Jan 27, 2011 at 3:44 PM Post #24 of 80
they used to sell the srh840 headphones at futureshop but they stopped selling them for some strange reason.

Quote:
they are out of stock. though. I wonder when shure 840 will be on sale in canada. i heard they are better than m50 .

Jan 27, 2011 at 4:03 PM Post #25 of 80
hehe i ordered them already.. unfortunately lol its on hold cuz the check that i deposited is not available on my balance yet... i wonder what the seller would say >.<

i heard good stuff about m50s too but, the 750's looks and having a detachable cable got me. i bought a used one i hope its not broken or anything.. shipping it back would be a pain.

from what i read m50 and 750 are almost the same when it comes to their bass, although srh750 has a bigger driver diameter.. but 750 has clearer mids or high by a lil bit "i hope its true"..

Jan 27, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #27 of 80

Quote:
hehe i ordered them already.. unfortunately lol its on hold cuz the check that i deposited is not available on my balance yet... i wonder what the seller would say >.<

i heard good stuff about m50s too but, the 750's looks and having a detachable cable got me. i bought a used one i hope its not broken or anything.. shipping it back would be a pain.

from what i read m50 and 750 is almost the same when it comes to bass, although srh750 has a bigger driver diameter.. but 750 has clearer mids or high by a lil bit "i hope its true"..

im listening to mine right now and i find them fantastic i hope you enjoy them. post what you think when you get them.

ps i find the mids just fine. i can hear so many details. and the bass is fantastic so rich and full of details.

Jan 27, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #28 of 80

Quote:
get m50 bro. i have it right now . trust me it \s very bassy. good for hip hop. 

sorry bro i won the bid like an hour ago =\ hopefully when i get a job i can get more headphones and maybe i can finally try those m50s out.. and maybe recable them too if it can get better..
but for now after i get the 750s ill save up for a cheap amps that can maybe make it sound better?

@bcasey25raptor i hope so.. so u can say its good all-around right?

what kinds of songs do you guys listen too?

Jan 27, 2011 at 4:21 PM Post #29 of 80

mostly metal and rock and some electronic.
Quote:
Quote:

sorry bro i won the bid like an hour ago =\ hopefully when i get a job i can get more headphones and maybe i can finally try those m50s out.. and maybe recable them too if it can get better..
but for now after i get the 750s ill save up for a cheap amps that can maybe make it sound better?

Jan 27, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #30 of 80

Quote:
mostly metal and rock and some electronic.
Quote:
Quote:

and for what it si its definately pretty well rounded. but some genres sound better then others. i would think that metal electronic and rap would sound the best with these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back