What the $^&# heck is it (part two!)?.........The All New iFi iEMatch+!
Mar 9, 2021 at 11:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32
The all-new iEMatch+

1615306099121.png

Give yourself and your music a break. No more noise from background source hiss and no more listening at ridiculously high volume so you get the ‘most’ out of your music.

Use iEMatch+. It works with all 3.5mm balanced devices. Switch between single-ended or balanced operation to suit your needs.

It gives you:
  • better sound​
  • increased dynamic range​
  • reduced background hiss​
  • clearer vocals​
Just connect between your headphones/iEMs and the output of your smartphone, DAP (digital audio player) or music source to simply and instantly improve playback.

• Regains 16.24 Bit audio resolution​
  • 12.24dB noise reduction​
  • 0% frequency loss​
Adjust the desired volume ‘on-the-go’ to ensure a safe, comfortable listening level whilst enjoying lower background noise and maximum dynamics.

1615306168632.png

Sensitivity solved​

The iEMatch+ gives you two sensitivity settings:​
  • High – for high sensitivity headphones (reduces gain by 12dB)​
  • Ultra – for ultra sensitivity headphones (reduces gain by 24dB)​
We suggest trying both to see which listening level works best with your headphones and your listening preferences.
1615306322018.png

Wired. And then some.​

The minZ™ cable construction is a custom helix design. It is minimised in both capacitance and inductance.

The minZ™ helix construction also provides intrinsic shielding and protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise.

This ensures the cleanest possible transfer medium.

The iEMatch+ uses premium components throughout.
  • 6N silver/copper matrix wiring with FINAL 6063-T5 aluminium-magnesium shell​
  • Gold plated printed circuit board with audiophile components eg MELF resisters​
  • Gold plated 3.5mm male/female connectors​
Add in the minZ™ helix cable construction and it’s definitely game, set, iEMatch+.

Mar 9, 2021 at 11:17 AM Post #2 of 32
The all-new iEMatch+

1615306099121.png

Give yourself and your music a break. No more noise from background source hiss and no more listening at ridiculously high volume so you get the ‘most’ out of your music.

Use iEMatch+. It works with all 3.5mm balanced devices. Switch between single-ended or balanced operation to suit your needs.

It gives you:
  • better sound​
  • increased dynamic range​
  • reduced background hiss​
  • clearer vocals​
Just connect between your headphones/iEMs and the output of your smartphone, DAP (digital audio player) or music source to simply and instantly improve playback.

• Regains 16.24 Bit audio resolution​
  • 12.24dB noise reduction​
  • 0% frequency loss​
Adjust the desired volume ‘on-the-go’ to ensure a safe, comfortable listening level whilst enjoying lower background noise and maximum dynamics.

1615306168632.png

Sensitivity solved​

The iEMatch+ gives you two sensitivity settings:​
  • High – for high sensitivity headphones (reduces gain by 12dB)​
  • Ultra – for ultra sensitivity headphones (reduces gain by 24dB)​
We suggest trying both to see which listening level works best with your headphones and your listening preferences.
1615306322018.png

Wired. And then some.​

The minZ™ cable construction is a custom helix design. It is minimised in both capacitance and inductance.

The minZ™ helix construction also provides intrinsic shielding and protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise.

This ensures the cleanest possible transfer medium.

The iEMatch+ uses premium components throughout.
  • 6N silver/copper matrix wiring with FINAL 6063-T5 aluminium-magnesium shell​
  • Gold plated printed circuit board with audiophile components eg MELF resisters​
  • Gold plated 3.5mm male/female connectors​
Add in the minZ™ helix cable construction and it’s definitely game, set, iEMatch+.

How does it differ to the old one? And is it available in 2.5mm?

Mar 9, 2021 at 12:54 PM Post #5 of 32
How does it differ to the old one? And is it available in 2.5mm?

The major differences are in the cable material and the color of the unit itself.

Yes, a 2.5mm version should be coming sooner than later to my knowledge.

YES, needs 4.4mm version!!! :D
Any plans for a 4.4mm version?

We're very aware of the need for a 4.4 version but unfortunately, I don't have a date at all at this time!

Mar 9, 2021 at 1:06 PM Post #6 of 32
Are there any scenarios where this product can damage a source if accidentally put into balanced mode?

Mar 9, 2021 at 1:21 PM Post #7 of 32
Are there any scenarios where this product can damage a source if accidentally put into balanced mode?

To my knowledge, no. I have not heard of this ever happening to anyone either.

Mar 9, 2021 at 1:22 PM Post #8 of 32
Waiting for the 2.5mm version. Looks sleek!

Mar 9, 2021 at 1:30 PM Post #9 of 32
Mar 9, 2021 at 1:36 PM Post #10 of 32
To my knowledge, no. I have not heard of this ever happening to anyone either.
Great. I am so absent minded at times that I avoid anything 3.5mm balanced to avoid any potential problems accidentally plugging it into a single end source or plugging in a single end cable.

Mar 9, 2021 at 1:47 PM Post #11 of 32
Great. I am so absent minded at times that I avoid anything 3.5mm balanced to avoid any potential problems accidentally plugging it into a single end source or plugging in a single end cable.

I totally understand that absent-mindedness! Gets the best of me sometimes too.

Yeah, there shouldn't be anything that you have to worry about!

Mar 9, 2021 at 2:12 PM Post #12 of 32
Mar 9, 2021 at 2:19 PM Post #13 of 32
How about ONE iEMatch to rule them all? Gimme modular. They can call it iEMatch ONE (Omniconnector Noise Eliminator). You are welcome, @Sebastien Chiu.

Yep, for the male plug side use interchangeable tips and for the female side use something like those M8 interchangeable headphone sockets :D

Mar 9, 2021 at 2:47 PM Post #14 of 32
The major differences are in the cable material and the color of the unit itself.

Yes, a 2.5mm version should be coming sooner than later to my knowledge.

We're very aware of the need for a 4.4 version but unfortunately, I don't have a date at all at this time!
I don't have a date either. I'm still working up the courage to ask...err...wait...never mind...!
Cheers and All the Best! :beerchug:
-HK sends

P.S. - Sorry, couldn't resist.

Mar 9, 2021 at 3:10 PM Post #15 of 32
Looks great! Gotta IEMatch 'em all!

DUNU It's a good time to go #PRO. Our next generation of in-ears powered by ECLIPSƎ are here! Learn more on our official website. Stay updated on DUNU at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/DUNU.FANS/ https://twitter.com/DUNU_Headphone https://www.instagram.com/dunu_topsound/ https://www.dunu-topsound.com/ https://m.me/DUNU.FANS int_ops@dunu-topsound.com, support@dunutopsound.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back